Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Muslimcels or Islamcels I am gonna make life for you a bit better!

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
I am gonna have a massive life fuel project that I am planning for you guys, gonna try to take a certain cancerous subreddit down a notch. I am probably going to need a bunch of peoples help here, especially @chudur-budur

Stay posted, I probably should get a group or something going or document shit on Google Docs or something.

PM me, I would like to contribute (assuming I will have enough time).

@Stanx22 This is gonna be my summer project once school and shit is done for me. We need more people interesting in this. Right now its in the brainstorm phase, and I am sure some people here have an idea.

The larpers including OP are gonna have a lot of fun.

I am not a larper...I am actually Muslim and I love my religion especially in 2018.

Not a muslim but i live in a muslim country and i could help if it's against degeneracy.

Lol there is no true Muslim on this site, if you were truly a good Muslim any of you fags than you wouldn't be on this site. All you fuckers are sinners and you pretend that you are a good Muslim top kek, it's over if you are on this site, this place is where the shaytaan lives. I would say I'm the best Muslim here since I have a very good past, but shaytaan possessed me and lead me here. Inshallah I will be going to umrah this year or next and I will get my deen together

Lol there is no true Muslim on this site, if you were truly a good Muslim any of you fags than you wouldn't be on this site. All you fuckers are sinners and you pretend that you are a good Muslim top kek, it's over if you are on this site, this place is where the shaytaan lives. I would say I'm the best Muslim here since I have a very good past, but shaytaan possessed me and lead me here. Inshallah I will be going to umrah this year or next and I will get my deen together
you're muslim?

:feelstastyman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

i sadly have to agree :(