Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "For most of human history it seemed like only 33% of men reproduced"

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★
Was going through r/FA posts and found this line, and this quote just hit me so fucking hard like a fucking train. On birth your life is already decided to be miserable this is so fucking cruel sinking in this fact made me wanna kill myself even more im just so tired

This thing called "life" is just one cruel fucked up joke that i dont want to take part in

Was going through r/FA posts and found this line, and this quote just hit me so fucking hard like a fucking train. On birth your life is already decided to be miserable this is so fucking cruel sinking in this fact made me wanna kill myself even more im just so tired

This thing called "life" is just one cruel fucked up joke that i dont want to take part in
Life is a scam if you're not Chad.

Fuck nature, dude! Save up 120K to get IVF and surrogacy and then make mother nature suck your dick.

They didn't reproduce because of hypergamy, it was because most of them died while hunting.

That statistic sounds like a lie to me. It makes sense that it would be one, since it makes for good feminist propaganda. Also, I know people who don't "reproduce" but it doesn't mean they are socially isolated, single, or sexless. This statement of "x % of men never reproduced historically" is just stupid feminist bullshit.

we missed the grace period between wars killing great deals of young men and the hypergamous feminist society of now, the 1950s-80s

That statistic sounds like a lie to me. It makes sense that it would be one, since it makes for good feminist propaganda. Also, I know people who don't "reproduce" but it doesn't mean they are socially isolated, single, or sexless. This statement of "x % of men never reproduced historically" is just stupid feminist bullshit.
It's only true when you realise that it includes prehistoric neolithic humanity. And when you realise that, it stops being as impactful. It's far lower even in medieval times of war and pestilence. the only argument that can be made is that it's "natural" that some men will be unable to breed but even then it was because of war and disease rather than the stuff we see today

It's only true when you realise that it includes prehistoric neolithic humanity. And when you realise that, it stops being as impactful. It's far lower even in medieval times of war and pestilence. the only argument that can be made is that it's "natural" that some men will be unable to breed but even then it was because of war and disease rather than the stuff we see today
Gotcha. yeah especially the last part of what you said, it's a completely stupid comparison.

I’d much rather have died in war or disease back then compared to living this “life” tbh

The feminist bullshit that this forum laps up at every turn. Even the most so-called 'radical' men among us are easily manipulated by foids.

They didn't reproduce because of hypergamy, it was because most of them died while hunting.
This. Infant morality and morality in general was super high back then. Were there some people that didn't get to breed? Sure. Most did get a hoe though. It was virtually impossible not to get a foid back then.