Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For Meds with brown eyes, this eye color surgery might be a way to ascend by exoticmaxxing.

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-

"Pioneered by Stroma Medical, the laser procedure works by eliminating the brown melanin that's present in the anterior layers of the iris"

"While it has yet to get the green light from regulatory bodies in the United States, the company's medical board has said that preliminary studies show the surgery is safe"

"So far, just 17 patients in Mexico and 20 in Costa Rica have undergone the treatment"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Because burgerland is cucked I'm gonna have to travel outside of the country to get this surgery, nonetheless it's well worth it.

With my Mediterranean dark features, combined with blue eyes, it'll give me a huge SMV boost, especially with ethnic women.

It won't change my face or height

Would be wiser to invest a jaw or nose surgery first.

My face would not match another eye color. This would make me look worse.

No bones in the eyeball, therefore not important.

Eye colour is overrated as fuck

Would be wiser to invest a jaw or nose surgery first.
I have a decent jaw. If my eye color were to change from dark brown to blue, I would gain a good SMV boost amongst ethnic women.

Incel TV made a good video on this

View: https://youtu.be/420LtdfGSt8

10:25 Mark

Whenever the eye color blue was replaced with brown, you can tell that person took a SMV hit.

Blue eyes have also granted the user, a genetic survival advantage even though blue eyes actually fair worst than brown eyes when exposed to light. This is simply because blue eyes give off exotic, high status halo effect.

Isn't that operation related to risks for blindness? I remember I heard something about that some years ago.

if my eye color were to change from dark brown to blue, I would gain a good SMV boost amongst ethnic women.
True. But if you have no significant flaws in your bone structure, nothing is stopping you from ascending.

Just potentially risk blindness theory

Just potentially risk blindness theory
Read the article, there is no risk for blindness because it uses a low tier laser which only impacts the pigmentation of the eye color. It doesn't damage the pupil which is responsible for how much light it can process thus allowing you to see.
True. But if you have no significant flaws in your bone structure, nothing is stopping you from ascending.
Well there is my height, I'm only 5'7. I also have acne which I've been fighting for 4 years now. Though my bones aren't ideal, I wouldn't say I need surgery to fix them.

Risky as fuck.

Holy shit, I didn't think something like this existed. There's another thing I want to check off.

I think my eyes would be cool if they were an emerald green, too.

Holy shit, I didn't think something like this existed. There's another thing I want to check off.

I think my eyes would be cool if they were an emerald green, too.
The procedure can only change it from brown to blue because we all secretly have blue eyes, it's just that there is a layer of brown pigmentation obscuring the blue. The surgery removes that layer thus allowing you to have blue eyes.

Also blue eyes are at the highest of the hierarchy, best to go with that for the best SMV boost.

Just get coloured contacts

Just be White literally has the word WHITE in it not BLUE.
By white they mean nordic blue eyes and colored hair. They don't want subhuman brown eyed men. If you are white but have shit brown eyes, you failed in life (unless you are 8+
Just get coloured contacts
Colored contacts look super fake

wont fix my ugly face tbh

Just be White literally has the word WHITE in it not BLUE.
Except it doesn't have anything to do with white, and all to do with having caucasion bone structure. I keep saying this but eye, skin, and hair color don't matter. It's always about BONES, BONES, BONES.

Why do you think Somalis/Ethopians are often seen as beautiful among africans? They have caucasion bones

Eye colour is overrated as fuck
Everything pooskins put forward on this forum is overrated as fuck. Muh white skin muh bloo eyes muh blonde hair. its evidence of supreme genes and genetic superiority but social failos and anti white sentiment have ruined it.