Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Eyepill] Brown eyes are considered inferior by women. Blue eyes are considered the best, with green eyes also being considered cool.

That part where it says that brown eyes are more likely to be described as trustworthy surprised me tbh. I guess it makes sense since people tend to put the most trust into people who look similar to them and most people are brown eyed. A few other things come to mind but they're less likely.

It's brutal how he can't even take his target audience seriously. He laughs at sub 5 ethnics because he knows we have brown eyes.

That part where it says that brown eyes are more likely to be described as trustworthy surprised me tbh. I guess it makes sense since people tend to put the most trust into people who look similar to them and most people are brown eyed. A few other things come to mind but they're less likely.
High trust = easy to fuck with for normies.

It's brutal how he can't even take his target audience seriously. He laughs at sub 5 ethnics because he knows we have brown eyes.
?

JFL this

@Edmund_Kemper has been too busy reading pseudo-science articles in his basement again.

It's always the sub5 ethnic holes who get wet over eye color.
And then he argues with me saying they were Americans so they were obviously white. Brb, gonna pretend there's no deathnik femorrhoids in the US. :feelstastyman:
It's those same ethnic foids that society is happy to try and convince to shun and mock their male looksmatches.
For most ethnic males those ethnic foids are usually their only real chance of ascension but the foids are constantly rejecting them and lusting after chads with light colored eyes. All that time society convinces the foids that they are beautiful and only deserve the most attractive males and that their looksmatch is trash that is aiming too high by trying to get with them.

Yeah man it's a gay ass fuckin' world bro.

If you have dark brown eyes you're not white. You're semiwhite at best.

"Brown eyes + blue eyes = 50% chance of blue eyes, but only if the brown-eyed parent carries a blue-eyed gene. If not, the chance is 0%"

At least I had no chance, as opposed to having had bad luck. My mom is almost certainly homozygous.

Last edited:
I have blue eyes and im still here

This thread is retard-level. Literally nobody cares about your eyes.

I have light brown eyes and blonde hair, which is pretty aryan, and i consider it to be superior to blue eyes