Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Eyepill] Brown eyes are considered inferior by women. Blue eyes are considered the best, with green eyes also being considered cool.

Lol who made this? Plenty of kings in curryland, riceland who do not have blue eyes.
its bullshit. knew men who had eyes that were light blue or gray and they were low iq and worked shit jobs.

Lol who made this? Plenty of kings in curryland, riceland who do not have blue eyes.
It's a troll graphic someone posted on reddit lmfao.

Nah. I prefer to use IRL to make these judgments. Most of you guys are way off range on some of these topics.

This is why most of you can't rate for shit
You can’t use irl as proof. Look up anecdotal fallacy

blue eyes here, i thank Allah every night for not having brown eyes

joking

It’s called the anecdotal fallacy. It’s just like someone saying they’ve seen ugly guys with GFs
Massive Cope

That's IT logic to misconstrue real life results. Real life is where it all matters. You can write up stats and predictions all you want for a perceived theoretical result, but at the end of the day, the only results that matter in life are the ones that happen in IRL. Stats and predictions are basement dweller IQ cope if you just want to dwell on thoughts and should only be used to enhance IRL moves for the best possible result

Massive Cope

That's IT logic to misconstrue real life results. Real life is where it all matters. You can write up stats and predictions all you want for a perceived theoretical result, but at the end of the day, the only results that matter in life are the ones that happen in IRL. Stats and predictions are basement dweller IQ cope if you just want to dwell on thoughts and should only be used to enhance IRL moves for the best possible result
Ironic since the scientific blackpill is based on surveys and studies. Using real life is dumb because what you see in real life doesn’t match what everyone sees irl

Fuck brown eyes are considered beta.
Btw why didn't they include black eyes here?? That's the most common colour in the world

Fuck brown eyes are considered beta.
Btw why didn't they include black eyes here?? That's the most common colour in the world
I think is just dark brown

The surveyants must have been deathnik femorrhoids because whites do not care about eye color. Everytime a femorrhoid complimented somebody on their eye color, it was always a deathnik, no exceptions. I don't care what subhuman deathnik femorrhoids have to say.

Lifefuel tbh. Too bad eye shape is way more important than color.

Ironic since the scientific blackpill is based on surveys and studies. Using real life is dumb because what you see in real life doesn’t match what everyone sees irl
Your silly thread applied with none of the real life exploration would have me believe that there are no incels with blue eyes and that brown eyes are a minority and anyone with brown eyes doesn't get to breed since it's so undesirable.
The surveyants must have been deathnik femorrhoids because whites do not care about eye color. Everytime a femorrhoid complimented somebody on their eye color, it was always a deathnik, no exceptions. I don't care what subhuman deathnik femorrhoids have to say.
JFL this

@Edmund_Kemper has been too busy reading pseudo-science articles in his basement again.

It's always the sub5 ethnic holes who get wet over eye color.

Your silly thread applied with none of the real life exploration would have me believe that there are no incels with blue eyes and that brown eyes are a minority and anyone with brown eyes doesn't get to breed since it's so undesirable.
JFL this

@Edmund_Kemper has been too busy reading pseudo-science articles in his basement again.

It's always the sub5 ethnic holes who get wet over eye color.
You see this is just laughable. Can you show evidence that only ethnic foids like eye color? They literally surveyed 1000 AMERICANS which are primarily white. Also, I never said incels can’t have blue eyes and brown eyes are always incel, but people especially foids DO like blue eyes the most.
These were Americans surveyed, who are majority white. White people do like blue eyes

eyecolor is such a cope, only shitskins bitch about this shit
whores care mainly about about craniofacial and skeletal development
i refuse to believe eyecolor even makes the top 10 list

You see this is just laughable. Can you show evidence that only ethnic foids like eye color? They literally surveyed 1000 AMERICANS which are primarily white. Also, I never said incels can’t have blue eyes and brown eyes are always incel, but people especially foids DO like blue eyes the most.

These were Americans surveyed, who are majority white. White people do like blue eyes
It makes no difference what is preferred. Of course everyone thinks blue eyes are the nicest looking, water is wet. That color ends up being meaningless when it rests inside an incel's skull with bug-eyes. How valuable is it when 5+/10 brown eyed normgroids still get more pussy than you and your average blue eyed incel?

That's like saying everyone would rather have a ferrari instead of a Lexus. Most will never have the ferrari, like most will never have blue eyes in their bloodline. No shit the ferrari is preferred, and there are those who gives little fucks about the existence of ferraris. There are literal people out there who could care less about blue eyes.

Thinking eye color is as important as

Face
Height
Frame
Hair
Race
Status

Is ameoba IQ cope

So what exactly are you vouching for here?
eyecolor is such a cope, only shitskins bitch about this shit
whores care mainly about about craniofacial and skeletal development
i refuse to believe eyecolor even makes the top 10 list
It doesn't, I readily listed 6 factors off the top of my head that are far more important than eye color.

Where you were born potentially has more prestige than eye color, JFL at this thread.

Last edited:
It makes no difference what is preferred. Of course everyone thinks blue eyes are the nicest looking, water is wet. That color ends up being meaningless when it rests inside an incel's skull with bug-eyes. How valuable is it when 5+/10 brown eyed normgroids still get more pussy than you and your average blue eyed incel?

That's like saying everyone would rather have a ferrari instead of a Lexus. Most will never have the ferrari, like most will never have blue eyes in their bloodline. No shit the ferrari is preferred, and there are those who gives little fucks about the existence of ferraris. There are literal people out there who could care less about blue eyes.

Thinking eye color is as important as

Face
Height
Frame
Hair
Race
Status

Is ameoba IQ cope

So what exactly are you vouching for here?

It doesn't, I readily listed 6 factors off the top of my head that are far more important than eye color.

Where you were born potentially has more prestige than eye color, JFL at this thread.
I bet a 7.5/10 can be 8/10 with blue eyes

I bet a 7.5/10 can be 8/10 with blue eyes
But it doesn't really matter if the hole he's still plowing is an 8+/10, does it? You could say a boost like that matters more for a 5-6/10 tbh

Eye color only matters when both males are equal, and even then, there are preferences that outweigh eye color that are factored in before eye color.

But it doesn't really matter if the hole he's still plowing is an 8+/10, does it? You could say a boost like that matters more for a 5-6/10 tbh

Eye color only matters when both males are equal, and even then, there are preferences that outweigh eye color that are factored in before eye color.
Look up incel tv latest vid

I read that blue eyes were a genetic mutation and before most humans had brown eyes. But as others on incel sites have said the spread of blue eyes even if it was originally a rare genetic mutation says everything really tbh

It's those same ethnic foids that society is happy to try and convince to shun and mock their male looksmatches.
For most ethnic males those ethnic foids are usually their only real chance of ascension but the foids are constantly rejecting them and lusting after chads with light colored eyes. All that time society convinces the foids that they are beautiful and only deserve the most attractive males and that their looksmatch is trash that is aiming too high by trying to get with them.

I think my father has green eyes...
the only "positive" feature in him and I THATS THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T INHERENT!!!:dafuckfeels:

Fuck you God
Screenshot 2020 08 31 07 40 50 32

the data says blue eyes are considered most attractive. if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled
The JBW video by incel TV said that blue eyes were the first JBW ever, and it spread throughout Europe from one man because it was really attractive
You should check out the video, it is so brootal

The JBW video by incel TV said that blue eyes were the first JBW ever, and it spread throughout Europe from one man because it was really attractive
You should check out the video, it is so brootal
I’ve seen it. Many chads look lower on the decile scale with their eyes turned from blue to brown

I’ve seen it. Many chads look lower on the decile scale with their eyes turned from blue to brown
yeah, my jaw dropped cause even I didn't think the difference would be that big.

It’s crazy. Hitler is smiling in his grave
I once heard someone said that blue eyes are as deep as the ocean or as limitless as the sky, it was pure suicidefuel

Nah Im good. Im not trying to overdose on blackpill, and least of all worry about small, irrelevant details like eye color.
its not even blackpill , its just pure self hating

its not even blackpill , its just pure self hating
Figured as much, if kempfer advocates for it, I dont want it. Bad enough that i have share space with this inbred on .Co

@Robtical
A chad can have shit brown eyes and it wouldn't matter. If eye color made a major difference then colored contacts would be a big part of looksmaxxing.

A chad can have shit brown eyes and it wouldn't matter. If eye color made a major difference then colored contacts would be a big part of looksmaxxing.
Look up incel tv’s latest video. Some chads can become gigachad by having blue eyes

I once heard someone said that blue eyes are as deep as the ocean or as limitless as the sky, it was pure suicidefuel
Foids will always spin anything they are attracted to as good and meaningful.

Eye shape matters infinitely more tyan eye colour.