Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For me the whole personality thing actually makes me laugh

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
If any of you have attended college you've probably seen frat boys/fuck boys. Frat boys are one of the most misogynistic, racist, assholes, (whatever negative terms the media use) yet they never ever ever struggle with having multiple relationships. Some support nazi shit, vile shit, things that would be deemed as having a horrid personality yet they are always around a harem of girls. I've seen this shit with my own eyes, they had a frat board in my school and the girls were all over them. No way the personality detector doesn't work here? Mr incel says "foid, toilet" and his personality is what is stopping him from getting a girl, mind you no one actually says that in real life:feelstastyman::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:. But Fratboys and fuckboys Brad and Chad say the most fucked up shit/do the most fucked up shit ffs look at the hazing shit they do and they never ever struggle with getting girls. Or is it still personality?:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

Foids don't care at all about what they'll preach in public and on the Internet; their virtue signaling "anti-racist" liberal act all disappears when they meet the borderline white nationalist 6'2 Chad conservative... :feelsjuice:

Part of the reason why ITcopers and bluepilled, brainwashed LTNs are so pathetic; the foids they white knight for would never even look at them in most real life situations. :feelsUgh:

Foids never meant personality matters when they say it does. It’s just what they say so they don’t have to tell you that you’re ugly

personality doesn’t make sense to me either. If nazis can get laid while occupying other nations, then it’s something else.

Foids don't care at all about what they'll preach in public and on the Internet; their virtue signaling "anti-racist" liberal act all disappears when they meet the borderline white nationalist 6'2 Chad conservative... :feelsjuice:

Part of the reason why ITcopers and bluepilled, brainwashed LTNs are so pathetic; the foids they white knight for would never even look at them in most real life situations. :feelsUgh:

Adolfus personalitymaxxed :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: inkwell if you say otherwise :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I always say that toilet put the cart before the horse in this regard.

Our anger isn't causing us to have poor success in dating. Our poor success is what's triggering the anger.