Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For manlet ricels

Cherry pick. I see about a couple of those per year and I live in a city of 800,000 people thats roughly 30% Asian, 35% white, and 30% Hispanic (San Francisco).

she looks like a whore and he looks like a cuck, so I'm guessing he's got a cuck fetish and she's fucking niggers

There is no life fuel in this because their children will end up posting here if they will have the unlucky Y chromosome

@Dregster666 look at this slayer:feelsahh:
Dude literally looks like the shoulder she cries on after getting pumpNdumped by chads/tyrones :feelskek:

That poor kid thinks he's getting a legitimate shot while she uses him as an emotional tampon :lasereyes:

Just Be Rice strikes again and whitecels btfo

@Lv99_BixNood on suicide watch
Dude literally looks like the shoulder she cries on after getting pumpNdumped by chads/tyrones :feelskek:

That poor kid thinks he's getting a legitimate shot while she uses him as an emotional tampon :lasereyes:
:lul: vivid imagination you got there. Day job is writing fiction?

Amazing how a coper of your magnitude became mod

Coping by cherrypicking I see
Also, she's still :chad: cumpdumpster

Last edited:
The foid is probably a roastie that had her fair share of dicks plunged into all of her three holes in the past. Won't even help that the rice looks like an effeminate cuck who can't do shit when someone gangs up on the foid.

He won a couple of pics holding hands with an obvious cumrag who's gotten pumpNdumped by better looking guys.

I would bet money that he doesnt get to smash, you're a fool if you think there's any sort of loyalty and sincerity in tthose pics :feelsjuice:

She is ugly face wise but at least got good tighs. What mostly matters.
She still mogs him and will be with a different guy before the year is even over.

He won a couple of pics holding hands with an obvious cumrag who's gotten pumpNdumped by better looking guys.
I met some thugmaxxed ugly fucks who got chicks with a similar mog ratio. The chink might be thugmaxxed.

The chink might be thugmaxxed.
Screenshot 20220213 195548 Chrome

Hahahahahaha

Just stop talking kid :lul: