Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope For love copers: You would be better off as a normie than as Chad

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Astral cope mab and border :bluepill: thread but this is hypotetical.
For incels who think women can't feel something beyond lust. Love or whatever, you name it. Let's suppose such a foid exists.

Many Chads only care about slaying then dump, they attract the same kind of whore, hot af but vain in the same degree. Because of those fucks having infinite options, they struggle to filter women by something other than looks.
The moment a chad enters a relationship he downgrades to chadlite, chadlite to htn and so on. When you have the chance of just fuck and dump take it, because the foid who decides to be your gf will be a massive whore and will cheat in no time. Also Chad gets cucked occasionally.

For copers, maybe being a normie is better. The foids you were to attract would see past your physical flaws and shit. They could go for chad easily but decide not to.

If something close to a nawalt existed, normies would be more likely to filter her than a Chad.

just coping a bit:feels:

In my experience beckies and femcels arent any more capable of loving someone than stacies. Lower value females dream about epic love with Chad because he is either out of reach or they can't tie him down. In the relationship with a normie they would all be same.

In my experience beckies and femcels arent any more capable of loving someone than stacies. Lower value females dream about epic love with Chad because he is either out of reach or they can't tie him down. In the relationship with a normie they would all be same.

Might do a thread about it in the future. A nawalt must be attractive, htb at least, because it's an idealization. All lower tier foids should be loving, loyal, etc by default since they're not hot in the first place and should make up for it, but the world is cucked

Might do a thread about it in the future. A nawalt must be attractive, htb at least, because it's an idealization.
:feelsokman:
All lower tier foids should be loving, loyal, etc by default since they're not hot in the first place and should make up for it, but the world is cucked
Maybe that was the case before but nowadays where every foids ego is inflated through the roof because of fakeup, shaping clothes, social media and filters, simps, body positivity, queen shit and whatnot, a realistic 3/10 girls is convinced 100% that she is at least 6 or more.

Once I asked my sister how would she rate herself, first she said 9/10 and I laughed and then she said seriously 7 or 7.5. Realistically she is 4 at best. I've seen enough of rate me shits and when average Becky gets rated 5 or 5.5 she gets offended.

'Love' isn't real

I somewhat agree on your pov, this might have something to do with “ gaming women” whereas a redpill normie have to remember game (inb4 cope) until it is internalized and become who he is, vs chad who gradually lost his looks and confused to why women wont respond to him anymore. :smonk: Because he only attract using his looks

Cope. Being attracted to woman out of your league is completely normal if you're manly, industrious, sociable, know how to fix things ( not a mistake of nature like myself ).

The older I get, the more I realize just how little I know about anything.

That's why, when I see a thread like

:feelsthink: I know exactly what everyone else is doing, how they think, and how their relationships work. I understand what goes on behind closed doors in Chad and Becky's relationship. This will always happen. That will never happen. You are coping if you disagree with any of my theories.

I tend to assume you are probably very young.

You are coping if you disagree with this theory

Normies don’t experience love either

I literally had this conversation with a toilet "friend" yesterday. She was noting about how going out with me wasn't fun anymore because I kept commenting about couples that I saw. While waiting on the train I saw a masculinity coper and a femininity coper (people who deliberately make their bodies as dimorphic as possible like big muscles for men and big breasts and buttocks for toilets, but lack the faces to actually get a long-term relationship with a Stacy / Chad) kissing. The masculinity coper was actively touching the femininity coper's breast and buttocks in public and she was smiling and I was noting how it's not real love because he's not Chad and she's coping really hard with his muscles because she couldn't get Chad while he's coping really hard with her feminine body parts because he couldn't get Stacy and she got angry and told me to "shut up". I then enquired into why she was so angry and she noted "how negative" I was. I started pointing at couples and noted various Blackpills at her and she wouldn't take it.

Later while we were walking at a red light district I pointed to several customers of prostitutes and said "look at how happy these men are, they could never get sex elsewhere and yet they seem happier than most non-attractive men in relationships" to which she responded with "Maybe it has nothing to do with their looks but their personality", I then commented on how 100% of all toilets are incapable of loving 99% of men and she got angry. She then claimed that "love is more than looks" and "you don't know how they live, what do you know about their lives?!" And constantly questioned statistics I brought up and their reliability.

Toilets are all bluepilled as fuck. Only toilets who use Tinder actively and cheat on their boyfriends actually understand concepts like monkey-branching and the value of a ONS, but this toilet just didn't get any because she's never used Tinder (thus never experienced real life) and claims that my assumptions are based on nothing. :feelswhat::blackpill: I've known the bitch for years, but she's been giving me attitude since I got blackpilled, perhaps it's because I no longer reinforce her stupid fantasies that she could somehow love a Normie as she dated a Normie but is currently single.

I then asked her the most fundamental question, "Why do toilets date non-Chad men? Do they just see them as some sort of dogs?! Or is it something else?!"

She then first scolded me for calling toilets "toilets" saying that it shows that I don't respect toilets and that I should call them "women", then said "what's wrong with dogs?!".

So she actively admitted that toilets see the bottom 99% of men like dogs, like disposable pets that they don't truly love but only "love" as a pet. In her denial to answer my question she admitted that toilets view non-Chad men as dogs.

She did say that she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore, but this just means that I hear less Bluepilled shit and have more time for my buddy boyos on this forum. ;););)

If you believe that toilets date non-Chad's as anything else than how men who don't like dogs treat dogs then you're just coping.

True, Cope Waffles claim that toilets' Hypergamy is limited to only 2~3 points and that toilets are capable of loving men slightly higher on the scale than them but this is all a massive cope.

Love exists, but it's limited to Chad's.

View: https://youtu.be/1uMHijK-MXY

This is the difference between a Chad's life and a Sub-8's life. Normies and Incels live nearly identical lives, but Normies are just "less disgusting enough" to keep as pets for toilets. Pets that pay for you. Let that sink in.

Anything else is a massive cope. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah teenager are pretty much incels nowadays and they start with lots of redpill and blackpill teories without seeing the reality . This is why we need to make a basic blackpill practice outside of home and not only theories
:feelsautistic::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: