Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For japcels, speed may have fucked his Japanese gf

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

You'd never know what happened behind the scenes. :feelsUgh:

Honestly it suprises me how speed isn't an incel, all he really has is his status and jestermaxxing.

Suicidefuel for Ironsidecel

japcels just need to rebuild IJA

Honestly it suprises me how speed isn't an incel, all he really has is his status and jestermaxxing.
His height + frame are bad, and without hair he looks like shit but puberty made him look relatively normie-borderline HTN imo.

I will never get that close to a girl of any nationality.

Bateman patrick

His height + frame are bad, and without hair he looks like shit but puberty made him look relatively normie-borderline HTN imo.
5'8 is passable as normie height but yeah his effeminate frame is a terrible look especially given he looks nearly subhuman blackcel. His status alone put him slightly above doesn't mean he wouldn't have been a quiet autist if he never started his channel.

:feelswhat: status is huge, tons of clout demons out there

when you have social media influence, foids bend to your will as they are a gender that lives for attention and vapid lifestyles, NOTHING else

you are streamers who are ugly as fuck and have decent girlfriends. no surprise.

That Asian girl is cute asf. Would stretch her out good

I'm actually watching the stream rn cause I'm bored. Doubt he fucked because it's a rented girlfriend, he was unsure if he could record, he was unsure if she even spoke English.

Or it's staged.

Or she actually did fuck him cause money talks.

He paid for the date. In Japan, there is "rent a girlfriend" services.

You'd never know what happened behind the scenes. 

Images

What a shame million of there own men are not in relationship or marriage anymore

Low births

And yet a nigger is fucking there women

SMV gap between changs and ordinary ricecels is bigger than anytime before, and most likely to even spread more. While Noodlewhores are whoring out more than anytime ever