Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For hours i fell asleep next to my cat and had the comfiest sleep ive had for hours

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
I woke up to the cutest face just hugging me in my pyjamas, Its a great cope to have a cat, Atleast i have a friend in that which doesnt judge me how i look and it doesnt gaslight me with bluepill, It just live in the moment, I put a blanket over it too so it stays warm.

Its also beneficiary for your heart, A cat purring is good heart medicine it helps fight off disease it says online.
Research suggests that cat purring can have a positive effect on humans for reducing their stress and risk of heart failure over time!

Hugging a cat is directly linked to humans coping better and being healthier.
106kib - Pepe The Frog Cat Clipart Full Size Clipart Pepe Cat Png,Pepe ...

He also have his little box to sleep in so when its not next to my pillow sleeping on the couch, Its next to me purring and burying his head in a pillow sleeping, I put blanket over the cat so it stays warm it makes me feel less lonely about isolation and it helps me stay sane when i have a cat that atleast is another individual in my house.

Last edited:
:feelswhat:save some pussy for us bro

Its a great cope to have a cat, Atleast i have a friend in that which doesnt judge me how i look and it doesnt gaslight me with bluepill, It just live in the moment, I put a blanket over it too so it stays warm.
based, cats are comfy and warm, love these lil fluffy fucks :feelscomfy:
Both of my cats died of Cancer, I still miss them, they keep you warm and spend time with you no matter if you're playing vidya for 5 hours or shitposting, they'll stay there with you making funny noises and keeping you warm and cozy
One cat is worth 1000000 humans, I would gladly nuke a city to have them back with me

based, cats are comfy and warm, love these lil fluffy fucks :feelscomfy:
Both of my cats died of Cancer, I still miss them, they keep you warm and spend time with you no matter if you're playing vidya for 5 hours or shitposting, they'll stay there with you making funny noises and keeping you warm and cozy
One cat is worth 1000000 humans, I would gladly nuke a city to have them back with me
Based! Humans are just Skyrim NPCs around us and are useless to us when they act so vicious, A cat that loves us is worth 100x more!

Condolences on your cat tho :cryfeels:

Sounds like you have a cat that likes to be around you, most cats i know just want to be left alone :feelsrope:

Sounds like you have a cat that likes to be around you, most cats i know just want to be left alone :feelsrope:
same they only flock towards you, for food.
Afterwards, they usually fck off

I like to cuddle with my 2 dogs they are also cute as hell. They always like to follow me around and lick my hands.

I dont like people who obsessed over cats. My faggot ass older brother is obsessed with cats and I hate him. He spends all day constantly feeding his cat and outside cats and being an obnoxious nigger about it and forcing my mum and dad to feed them repeatedly and feeding his cat right in the middle of the kitchen for 20 minutes at a time and then starts tantrums if you want to walk through to get water or something. Just a nigger. when you value cats more than your human family who pay for your fucking cat food and other shit you demand, you should be put to death.

And he demands that his cats be fed top grade chicken lmao he thinks they don't like the Indian grocery store chicken which we all eat, no they must eat the premium shit from the white man grocery store, fucking delusional retard.

i have a rabbit and she's cute she just sleeps around in my room all day and runs around the house and eats plants when she's bored based AF pet :feelsYall: