Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For hopecels, if you have a shit lower third remember to angle fraud

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Make sure you take pictures with the camera above your face rather than neutral/below. Anyone can have a decent chin and jaw area doing that.

Proof: 

Above: https://imgur.com/a/RA0Zo

Neutral: https://imgur.com/a/qZUNL

It that you in the pics?

If so, then you've wasted hours of your life making 2000 posts here when you're a 5.5/10 maybe 6 on the right day

if u have an ogee curve that is above ur nasal spine u can angle fraud any picture (so long as ur nose isnt over-projected)

TheVman said:
It that you in the pics?

If so, then you've wasted hours of your life making 2000 posts here when you're a 5.5/10 maybe 6 on the right day

Yes it's me and JFL at 5.5 or 6.

Fantastic. absolutely fantastic. 90% of this forum is brainwashed normies who don't know what a truecel look like.

I could EASILY get girls if i looked like you. EASILY

Yup, angles can make you go from 4/10 to 8/10
AW8g7yt.png

TheVman said:
Fantastic. absolutely fantastic. 90% of this forum is brainwashed normies who don't know what a truecel look like.

I could EASILY get girls if i looked like you. EASILY

Lol I'm not that mentalcel boyo. Asked out like 25 girls, 1 success in 26 years in the UK. The only place I get laid much is in Asia.

You overrate me but more importantly you drastically underrate modern western famous standards in 2018.

Thanks for the advice. Will try in my future selfies.

We live in reality, what is frauding pictures gonna do for anyone?

I can't angle fraud in real life.

QuantumDummy said:
We live in reality, what is frauding pictures gonna do for anyone?

I can't angle fraud in real life.

Mainly tinder/online game.

itsOVER said:
TheVman said:
Incredible
Western foids are the worst boyo.

VST said:
AW8g7yt.png
Fuuuuuck we all need to run angle game.

No, you're the worst. i'm not your boyo. don't engage with me cuz i don't wanna stay stuff that geets me banned or make memes with your face

TheVman said:
No, you're the worst. i'm not your boyo. don't engage with me cuz i don't wanna stay stuff that geets me banned or make memes with your face

Boyo, if you don't wanna engage then don't post in my threads. Easy enough.

For everyone else,  angle frauding is useful advice until you can save for jaw and chin surgery.

There is no hope, only rope

VST said:
AW8g7yt.png

From chadlite to smeagol.

itsOVER said:
Make sure you take pictures with the camera above your face rather than neutral/below. Anyone can have a decent chin and jaw area doing that.

Proof: 

Above: https://imgur.com/a/RA0Zo

Neutral: https://imgur.com/a/qZUNL

If that's you in the pic you look fine mate. Maybe the reason you don't get laid is because you wear a horrible brown leather jacket with a red t shirt hahaha.

ItsOver4Me said:
If that's you in the pic you look fine mate. Maybe the reason you don't get laid is because you wear a horrible brown leather jacket with a red t shirt hahaha.

Forget about evaluations of overall face. It's a fairly decent pic, I look like a truecel bloatlord normally.

Just look at the jawline. The fact you're saying I look fine is kinda testament that angle frauding works.

itsOVER said:
Forget about evaluations of overall face. It's a fairly decent pic, I look like a truecel bloatlord normally.

Just look at the jawline. The fact you're saying I look fine is kinda testament that angle frauding works.

I mean you aren't gonna have a super easy time, not exactly a greek god but I think if you got some good style tips and shaved your head cause the receding hairline isn't ideal, and gave a smile, you'd get a gf eventually.

ItsOver4Me said:
I mean you aren't gonna have a super easy time, not exactly a greek god but I think if you got some good style tips and shaved your head cause the receding hairline isn't ideal, and gave a smile, you'd get a gf eventually.

Not the thread for it. This is about angles making the difference. You can disguise a shit lower third on tinder /online by taking the easy step of moving the camera above your head.

Thought it was fairly interesting how it makes your jawline go from ogre tier to decent.

theultimate341 said:
Still ugly

Not what it's about. I never claimed moving the camera up makes you Chad. I claimed it gives you a better jawline. Which it clearly does.

ITS OVER REGARDLESS, if you have to angle fraud ur pics, ur ugly.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
ITS OVER REGARDLESS, if you have to angle fraud ur pics, ur ugly.

Women do it all the time boyo. Stop fighting with one hand behind your back.