Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For hairy men in 2019

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
In the past a man was manly if he was hairy but today every foid wants the chad without body hair:
21000722 portret van sexy spier man die in moderne studio

Its truely over for these guys:

2BEDAAB300000578 3220688 Content Chuy s particularly hairy brother Danny says the hair wh a 79
Hairy face
Funny Hairy Face Man

they are what we should call a truecel. Most guys on here arent even near that level of ugliness.
I'm also really hairy as a turkcel not as hairy as the guys in the pictures but its still pretty bad especially in aryan germany where body/ facial hair isnt a big thing.
Its truely ovER for us hairy cels.

Just shave everything off br0

Still better than being bald tbh

Couldn’t you just shave at that point?

Fuck, I always was wonder why males in America not shaving armpits. Armpits hair are disgusting, almost all males in my country (except the old ones) are shaving it.

I'm going to let my ballsack grow into a fucking jungle and stick it into every feminist's mouth.

Fuck, I always was wonder why males in America not shaving armpits. Armpits hair are disgusting, almost all males in my country (except the old ones) are shaving it.

I don't even shave my pubic hair

I had a discussion with a foid who liked how much her german guy had hair.
Said she would rather have the right amount of hair on a guy than no hair at all.
Which says to me that women would rather see naturalness indicating imperfection than a state of too much perfection (no hair at all)
Shows the ornate course of the nonmalleability.

Dogpill is legit

Girls hate bodyhair its the biggest cope ever when people say that girls like body hair, I have to pay a lot of money for extremely painful laser hair removal on my back and shoulders

I don't even shave my pubic hair
Well, shaved pubic is pretty rare in post-soviet country, but almost everyone shaving armpits.

Over for chewbaccacels

only thing i shave is my face (bad beard genetics make me only grow a neckbeard)
only hair i cut is hair on top of my head (even then i rarely do it)

shave legs, shave everything

When have women ever wanted hairy guys?

White chad doesn't have much hair or has blond hairs. Tyrone doesn't either as pure africans don't.

Hair = incel genes

Women do not care how much body hair Chad has, guaranteed

I like my neanderthal body.
Women do not care how much body hair Chad has, guaranteed
What makes Chad Chad is that he can halo any negative trait into a positive one because of the arrangement of his facial bones.

It's all about facial bones and the length of long body bones. Sometimes it's also about bone width.
BONES

Who the fuck is hairy like pic related? 0.01%? We have bigger problems ngl