Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for french cels : high IQ revolutionary rant from hopefully our future president

Its my impression, or do frenchs in general have big noses?

btw Laurent Alexandre is a liberal cuck who doens't even understand what he's talking about. Our low IQ sinister of Health was suppressing beds in hospital in the middle of the pandemic JFL. How's that not basically a crime ? Any person who would kill people directly or indirectly like that would be sent to jail asap.

Its my impression, or do frenchs in general have big noses?
f2f54f8a.jpg
iu
iu

Based. Actually, the bigger the french nose, the most based the person is.
(((french)))
JFL u crook. Big french nose has nothing to do with Israel.

iu

Look at this majestic schnoz

Every one is a sex haver. it is all words. they dont mean shit.

french are based unlike cucked anglos

@Legionarivs

tfw not available in my country

Translate pls, what is being said? I want to revel in the baseness

btw Laurent Alexandre is a liberal cuck who doens't even understand what he's talking about. Our low IQ sinister of Health was suppressing beds in hospital in the middle of the pandemic JFL. How's that not basically a crime ? Any person who would kill people directly or indirectly like that would be sent to jail asap.

f2f54f8a.jpg
iu
iu

Based. Actually, the bigger the french nose, the most based the person is.

JFL u crook. Big french nose has nothing to do with Israel.

iu

Look at this majestic schnoz
you forgot the thot destroyer

inform4.jpg

Translate pls, what is being said? I want to revel in the baseness

They talks about Bigard's language excess. Bigard is famous french humorist. He makes laugh because he symbolizes the french " beauf " This is a french pejorative word to describe a vulgar unpolite arrogant alpha male - I don't know the english equivalent - and in this broadcast he criticises and insults ( connasse = cunt girl , connard = cunt guy ) the french governement for its way to solve the pandemy crisis ; and broadcast guests deal about the humorist's right to insult people, in no case they talk about men/women relations. But ordinary men like Bigard mogg cels. This kind of guy, the " beauf " is attractive in France.

They talks about Bigard's language excess. Bigard is famous french humorist. He makes laugh because he symbolizes the french " beauf " This is a french pejorative word to describe a vulgar unpolite arrogant alpha male - I don't know the english equivalent - and in this broadcast he criticises and insults ( connasse = cunt girl , connard = cunt guy ) the french governement for its way to solve the pandemy crisis ; and broadcast guests deal about the humorist's right to insult people, in no case they talk about men/women relations. But ordinary men like Bigard mogg cels. This kind of guy, the " beauf " is attractive in France.
The beauf is all but attractive, wtf you talking about ? Beaufs are made fun off by the everyone, beaufs are poor uneducated workers, with beer bellies and poor social skills. That's why Bigard is based : he has the guts to incarnate the beauf to the maXx while being able to tell ppl to fuck off. And as you said, he's treating a female minister of cunt, which is hilarious. How isn't that an anti gynocrat statement ?
a vulgar unpolite arrogant alpha male
JFL greycel tier fake news.