Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For everyone who LDAR’s, what do you dream about when you sleep?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
A loving relationship and the perfect scenario

I've been a NEET for several years. I mostly dream about baseball and being back in school.

aliens abducting me

Why would I ever wanna dream?

All kinds of otherworldly shit. I've meade a dream journal thread or 2 in the past, honestly I'd make more if I thought people cared more (if you don't I'm not offended, just saying).

Most of the time my dreams make no sense, but I'm usually content when I sleep, they're not often distressing. Usually I'm somewhere I spent a lot of time as a child, which is only bad when it's school.

Sometimes I have sex dreams which are nice, but they're always, without exception, really obscure. I suppose my brain has a bit of trouble simulating what sex feels like when it only exists as a hypothetical to me.

I used to dream of sharing a kiss with my oneitis

Pure fucking suifuel. FUCK DREAMS

My dreams are usually just a big mishmash of various irl concepts/experiences that happend in my life, but when they are even remotely coherent then its usually about something that I've been obsessed about like a movie series or something

I usually dream about everyday life. Most of the time my dreams aren't much different from when I'm awake.

No dreams due to sleep apnea. But occasionally, I'll have dreams of embarrassing situations with foids.

I see lucid dreams so often

I don't dream anymore.