Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For ethnicels living in your country of origin. Do you guys look down on your diaspora/westernized counterparts?

Immolator

Immolator

Reverse redeeming
★★★★★
I’ve seen this happen more and more often.

Where ethnics in their homeland would look down upon and negatively view their diaspora counterparts.

usually towards ethnics who were born and raised in western countries.

imo it must suck being 2nd generation or whatever immigrant in a western country. Imagine getting told to go back to your country of origin and then getting told by your own kind to crawl whatever 1st world nation you were raised in.

Yes. They're fucking retarded and make us look even worse than we did before which is honestly an impressive feat since turkroaches are already hated worldwide.

Honestly? No. I feel compassion for many of them just as I shoot social parasites without a second thought.

Some left Morocco, my country, to get out of the most absolute misery, either through tourist visas that they later burned or literally under a truck that could have killed them in their journey.

The mixture of races and civilizations is not good, it never was. The West is in decline and many ethnicities are a problem, sometimes very big, at a social level and at the level of burden on the State.

It is a difficult situation.

Honestly? No. I feel compassion for many of them just as I shoot social parasites without a second thought.

Some left Morocco, my country, to get out of the most absolute misery, either through tourist visas that they later burned or literally under a truck that could have killed them in their journey.

The mixture of races and civilizations is not good, it never was. The West is in decline and many ethnicities are a problem, sometimes very big, at a social level and at the level of burden on the State.

It is a difficult situation.
idk how to feel about my counterpart saudi fucks
(i'll shoot tf out of the gay fag ones like dyler دايلر tho, look that lil kid up he is annoying af and his dad is probably rich but he aint gonna say anything about that, though he doesnt really live in the west but he can cuz he traveled there many times)

and aside from that, i saw a clip of one in britain or the us (cant remember) like a few months ago and he was a normie faggot looking dude (probably from riyadh or jeddah :feelskek:im calling it already)

do you think excution is a great option for those types?

Last edited:
No. I lived in Ireland for a few years as a teenager. But millions of sands going to the west is only going to make the natives resent us. But then again it's the west through, Isreal(or rather isreal through the west) which destroyed Lebanon, Syria, iraq, Libya etc. I know the common people in Europe aren't responsible, so they don't deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back