Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For ethnicels living in the west that stand in lines at grocery stores, gas stations, or restaurants, and have tall chads standing behind them

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
You guys ever notice especially if the cashier is a foid, that she barely makes eye contact with you or doesn't say hi at all. Then as soon as you're done paying and getting ready to leave, she says "HIIIII" to the tallfag bastard chad next in line.

Fuckin stupid bitch. It happens all the damn time. Foids see a short ugly ethnic ricecel like me and can't even fake fuckin being polite. Don't make eye contact or say hi or anything. Or bye," thank you", "have a good day"

You guys try this experiment for yourself. Next time you're in a situation where you're standing in line, and a white person, especially a tall chad is behind you or in front of you, notice how theyre greeted or treated in general relative to you.

Last edited:
When I walk in stores like walmart, no one says hi. Meanwhile they say hi to white people.

Happens to me every time. Sometimes they don't even say good bye to me when I leave. Fucking brutal

Yes. A White hole in my area was disgusted by my presence.

People hold you in such low regards for being a man of color, that they cant even hide it. Doesn't matter where you go. It could be an ethnic restaurant or store, or a restaurant in a white area.

The cashier foids treat the white customers especially if hes a fuckin chad, way better than you.

i cant imagine what it must be like to be white

smooth sailing

Yes, this happens to me many times

I hate being an ethniccel

When I walk in stores like walmart, no one says hi. Meanwhile they say hi to white people.
Fucking brutal racepill. Same here. I am starting to do voice practice recently to change my Hispanic sounding voice(curry who lived amongst spics) to a white tech/frat fucker's to compensate to some degree and improve the perception of me when people hear my voice.

People hold you in such low regards for being a man of color, that they cant even hide it. Doesn't matter where you go. It could be an ethnic restaurant or store, or a restaurant in a white area.

The cashier foids treat the white customers especially if hes a fuckin chad, way better than you.
It is even worse if you have an ethnic accent. I sound like a spic due to being raised around them and this has probably cost me many jobs by now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

I've recounted this story a couple times before, but a few years back I went to a boba shop, and the noodlewhore cashier was all smiles and flirty to the tall white guy in front of me.
Then when it came time for me to order, she became cold and didn't even give me a straw for my tea.
I asked for a straw and she basically threw it in my face with a scowl.

Another time, I ordered fries at a fry stall at the mall and the noodlewhore workers forgot my order and never made it.
So I asked when my order will be out, and the cashier noodle angrily shouted in my face to show the receipt in a rude tone.
I presented my receipt from my pocket and she screamed at me, "You probably just picked that off the floor!"
This time I actually got very angry and another noodlewhore had to calm the situation down and I got some free fries.
Still wasted 30 minutes of my time.
She was an ugly fat midget SEA cunt too. I probably could shove my dick into her mouth without her having to kneel down.

I should be used to this by now, happens at least 20% of the time with noodlewhores, but it gets my blood boiling every time and wrecks my whole day.

It might just be a manlet/ugly thing tbh. I'm know being ethnic doesn't help but I'm white and stupid short and get the exact same treatment, and worse sometimes. Literally had a foid close the register when I walk up and reopen after I get done with the next one. Or they just make someone else deal with me and take over after a couple times.

I think it's their Chad onlyness leaking into their "professional" lives.

yup half the time girls don't know im there lol

I've recounted this story a couple times before, but a few years back I went to a boba shop, and the noodlewhore cashier was all smiles and flirty to the tall white guy in front of me.
Then when it came time for me to order, she became cold and didn't even give me a straw for my tea.
I asked for a straw and she basically threw it in my face with a scowl.

Another time, I ordered fries at a fry stall at the mall and the noodlewhore workers forgot my order and never made it.
So I asked when my order will be out, and the cashier noodle angrily shouted in my face to show the receipt in a rude tone.
I presented my receipt from my pocket and she screamed at me, "You probably just picked that off the floor!"
This time I actually got very angry and another noodlewhore had to calm the situation down and I got some free fries.
Still wasted 30 minutes of my time.
She was an ugly fat midget SEA cunt too. I probably could shove my dick into her mouth without her having to kneel down.

I should be used to this by now, happens at least 20% of the time with noodlewhores, but it gets my blood boiling every time and wrecks my whole day.
What ethnicty are you

I've had several foid associates in a row blatantly ignore my requests for assistance at self-checkout despite raising my voice. Only to then attend to chad or various other normies. Ironically I started using self-checkout so I wouldn't have to deal with the arrogant dismissiveness of foids.

Meanwhile various onlookers, in particular two other foids look on midly amused. Have to admit I haven't felt so embarrassed and angry since high school.

You can't complain to management either, since you're not a Karen [foid] and your problems will be dismissed.

Fucking brutal, i dont know why polfags think zoomers are getting uglier shorter and muttier.

Dumber? Most definitely. But you go out in burgerland and 6'2 zoomers are everywhere, even curry/asian-americans are taller than previous generations.

6'2 white zoomers with moderately good SMV are abundant as fuck. Its brutal especially in heavily rich and white areas

:feelsbadman: