Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For ethniccels that really want a white foid, is Christianmaxxing a viable strategy?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I knew a lot of South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamils (Dravidians) while growing up. They are all turbo manlets and dark as fuck. A very large portion of them were Christian though and out of them a lot were the crazy Evangelical Christians that don't believe in evolution. I went on Facebook again recently with my fake account and I saw that a lot of them have white gfs or got married to a white foid they met at Church.

I personally don't like it when ethnics become Christians, I feel they are converting to the religion of the white man and I hate whites.

The wives are probably used up roasties with a big body count.

You asking for a friend?
I knew a lot of South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamils (Dravidians) while growing up. They are all turbo manlets and dark as fuck. I went on Facebook again recently with my fake account and I saw that a lot of them have white gfs or got married to a white foid they met at Church.
Blackpill deboonked!

I'm an orthodox christian sand nigger (not devout), doesn't help me get roastie (over for ethnics).

With foids, you have to satanistmaxx, but you'll definitely just end up being the human sacrifice anyways.

I'm an orthodox christian sand nigger (not devout), doesn't help me get roastie (over for ethnics).
Orthodox is the most ethnic form of Christianity, you need to become an Evangelical Southern Baptist.

I went on Facebook again recently with my fake account and I saw that a lot of them have white gfs or got married to a white foid they met at Church.
they're probably stemmaxxed and betabuxing, and they're housewives but fucking chads and tyrones on the side. they wouldn't be with a short ethnicel otherwise.

Most foids dont give a shit about religion and the ones that do usually want a chad of their own race.

No. Only currychadmaxxing

I am Roman Catholic and I can tell you Hinduism is literally the most based religion, followed by Islam. Take the Guenonpill. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

And forsaking your personal ethos just to get pussy will not get you pussy. If you're willing to sell your eternal soul for a girl they know they have you by the balls and will make a slave out of you.

South Indian Evangelical Christians are nutjobs, like straight fundemantalist evolution denier flat earth nutjobs, and they hate other curries and suck to the white man for anything, don't worry must be some group of deadbedroom religious fundamentalist ideologues. Btw, show pics and cite examples.

I am Roman Catholic and I can tell you Hinduism is literally the most based religion, followed by Islam. Take the Guenonpill. You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

And forsaking your personal ethos just to get pussy will not get you pussy. If you're willing to sell your eternal soul for a girl they know they have you by the balls and will make a slave out of you.
I am a Muslimcel and appreciate its basedness. This wasn't about basedness though. Christianity is primarily the religion of the whites and a lot of Christian foids might only go for Christians even if they are ethnic.

Church women are unironically worse than any broad you can find on the streets.

South Indian Evangelical Christians are nutjobs, like straight fundemantalist evolution denier flat earth nutjobs, and they hate other curries and suck to the white man for anything, don't worry must be some group of deadbedroom religious fundamentalist ideologues. Btw, show pics and cite examples.
I know them personally, there is a chance I might be connected back.

I am a Muslimcel and appreciate its basedness. This wasn't about basedness though. Christianity is primarily the religion of the whites and a lot of Christian foids might only go for Christians even if they are ethnic.
Who tf cares about foids when your eternal soul is at stake? You are giving up 72 virgins in heaven for one racemixing slut. You could be saved, but instead you want some worthless foid. It isn't worth bro. Just go jerk off or something

Literally dude, these guys are like paid stooges and pimps to convert curries into Evangelical Christianity and send their collected alms or like money to US, these foids are nothing but their handlers who ensure they have them by the balls to the upper echelons.
I know them personally, there is a chance I might be connected back.
Fine brocel.

I knew a lot of South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamils (Dravidians) while growing up. They are all turbo manlets and dark as fuck. A very large portion of them were Christian though and out of them a lot were the crazy Evangelical Christians that don't believe in evolution. I went on Facebook again recently with my fake account and I saw that a lot of them have white gfs or got married to a white foid they met at Church.

I personally don't like it when ethnics become Christians, I feel they are converting to the religion of the white man and I hate whites.
Where do you live and where this happened?

I went a couple of years ago to a local church; it was over 50 % 16-30 year olds islamic recent asylum-seeker men fake-converting to Christianity to try to get a residence permit by abandoning islam. During mass they did not listen at all, just looked at their smartphones.

You hate "whites", but want a white woman and live in a "white" country?