Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For curries

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
My curry friend told me he fucked 20 foids this month from bars clubs

Wtf

He does have 100k euro bmw and looks kinda hispanic with a noise and drinks a lot but damnnnnnn

What country?

If he said it and he is an insecure male, then it has to be true

Just be curry

larp

Show me one curry in the west (except the ones in this forum) who does not claim he fucks 9/10 blonde stacies on a regular basis.

larp

Show me one curry in the west (except the ones in this forum) who does not claim he fucks 9/10 blonde stacies on a regular basis.
I know a paki that has a stacy gf but she is close to hitting the wall at 32.

larp

tbh, I do know one curry who is chad except he's a manlet so not really chad but he would be if he was tall

fucking larp. I'm not curry but I have incel in denial friends who say they have gfs etc. he is extremly coping

Curries always lie about these things. Most normies do but curries are the worst. They dont fuck shit.

PM his picture.

They are the craziest lairs I have seen, I have seen a few claim to be richer than bill gates.