Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over for C-sectioncels.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
If you think about it they have never been in contact with a vagina in their whole lives even in birth.

c sections are becoming more popular because it's the easy way out for foids to give birth. Not because of health reasons it anything, just because it's easier. Babies who are born through C-section are more likley to be overweight and unhealthy.

Hm. Never thought about that one to be completely and utterly honest with you in this instance.

touching your mom's vagina is kinda gay though tbh

yes it disadvantages you because for some reason you need your mom's vaginal flora on you, it literally helps you not be autistic to touch a vagina at birth
c-sections also increase the risk of the mother bleeding to death during birth, especially for subsequent births

who knows, maybe a good thing with how std-ridden new mothers are rofl.

Everyone here probably has a massive head, it was over for us before it began

C-sectioncels on suiwatch.

Legit truth, I guess I was destined to never even come in contact with a vagina from birth :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

C-Sectioncel here, maybe i din't developed a 100% that's why i'm so ulgy