Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brootal C-Sectionpill, C-Sectioncels have never touched a pussy not even their mothers

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
Lot of people like to joke that every man has touched a pussy or titty at least once but not for there c-sectioncel. I was born with a c-section since I had some malformation with my head that made it harder for my mom to birth me through the virginal canal (literally ovER before it even began :feelsbadman: ) I had to be cut out c-section style like a fucking monsters.

Also I never breastfed and was instead a formulacel so I never got to nutrientmaxx via mother's milk instead I was being fed slop formula from day zero so it was already over for me both in nature and nurture. But this is probably another blackpill but how you were born and how you were fed probably alters your apperance and niggas born from vaginal cavities probably mogg C-sectioncels, it so over bros :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry:

I read that child born from C-section have less IQ and social skills. Must be brutal not the receive the blessings of mother's vagina. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

you are not the only one

I read that child born from C-section have less IQ and social skills. Must be brutal not the receive the blessings of mother's vagina. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Sounds believable, most C-sectioncels always seemed off meanwhile vaginalbirthers and mothermilk drinkers literally heightmogging and socialmaxxing from day 1

I'm a c- sectioncel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back