Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For brocels who think about going ER

• Thread starter Doctor Manhattan
  • Start date
Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
First, if possible, don't do it. For all of us life is suffering and anguish, we only have a few moments of happiness (if you don't think so, fuck you). Many foids infiltrated on reddit will probably say "Just do it, go ER", and I ask you, what things do you enjoy doing the most? games, food, music, hookers ? Some people on this forum even like to do weight training, have you ever really tried to do everything that makes you happy? Hatred for this world is immense, I agree, but there are nice things to do in this world. If by any chance you've tried everything and you're not happy about anything, brocel... If you're going to throw your life away going to the ER, at least do a well-done shit that you'll gain notoriety for years to come and send a message. hugs to Elliot and Cho for us. In short, there are good things in the midst of all this brocels hell, even when we are in a clown world full of normies making our life a real hell, still, there are good things that give us pleasure. :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Yeah everytime I get such thoughts like wanting to take everyone down with me I think that they're bound to die anyway cause the fuckers that piss me off the most often engage in stupid ass reckless behavior like drunk driving and taking dangerous drugs like DMT. I only pray to Allah that they get a tainted batch or they ram their car head first into a metal pole and splatter their brains all over their center console.

Yeah everytime I get such thoughts like wanting to take everyone down with me I think that they're bound to die anyway cause the fuckers that piss me off the most often engage in stupid ass reckless behavior like drunk driving and taking dangerous drugs like DMT. I only pray to Allah that they get a tainted batch or they ram their car head first into a metal pole and splatter their brains all over their center console.
I think what makes a lot of people not go ER is the factor that life is too short... If we lived 500 years history would be different and AR-15 bullets would fly brocel :society: