Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for boxercels

I've been boxing since 2018 and my record is 30-9-0 with 21 wins by knockout and 9 losses by decision. I stand at 6'0 barefoot and weigh 80 kg, which makes me a light-heavyweight.

My most recent opponent was a 5'10 white normie with blue eyes. The first round started and we exchanged jabs. I hit him with a jab that staggered him for a moment and immediately followed up with a cross to his chin. His body went limp. The fight was over in 9 seconds.

Whites are superior to ethnics in height, face, and athleticism. As an inferior rice man, defeating a superior white man and looking down at his unconscious body made me feel like I was breaking a fundamental rule of this world.

Boxing is a good cope but requires dedication. The effort is worth it for moments like these. I'm still feeling euphoric from my most recent fight.
6'0 deathnic pummels a 5'10 normie into submission jfl, tallfags literally cannot be inkies thanks to the combatpill