Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News For anyone interested in joining our official site affiliated Discord Komesarj89 runs it now

Fat Link

Fat Link

Living in the wish fulfilled. 10:10
★★★★★
For anyone who does not yet know about this, the link has been updated to reflect the new leader of our official Discord server @Komesarj89.:feelsokman:
Previously it was ran by the degenerate homo knajjd and fellow bottom boy cocksucker, until they tried to steal it for themselves in the middle of the night like a couple of thieving twinks. Fortunately before all hope was lost and the fags would reign supreme they were thwarted by @Komesarj89 and his Discord admin friend dabears pile of numbers. :feelsclown:

I’ll leave this one up for a day or two to get everyone up to speed before unsticking it. :feelsYall:

The link to discord is expired

Thanks but i'll pass :feelstrash: gj on ERadicating the fags tho ngl

BlackpillRamblings

what happened to that faggot nkafjid

How to PM ?
Click on someone’s username then a box will appear and you then click on “start conversation” and fill out the appropriate forms from there. :feelsthink:

Click on someone’s username then a box will appear and you then click on “start conversation” and fill out the appropriate forms from there. :feelsthink:
No box is appearing for me . Am I blocked or something like that ?

damn im surprised discord allows an incel channel, they are quite cucked

I wonder if this is the thing Steiner keeps PMing me about

Glad Knajjd's powers are being stripped.

What would be the difference between that and the lounge

What would be the difference between that and the lounge
The link at Lounge is a dedicated permaneant one, thus unless users randomly decide to check it, no one will know it’s been updated to reflect vast changes in leadership or whatever else may be going on with our incels Discord. :feelshehe:

Thus my making a new topic like this is absolutely necessary to get everyone up to speed and let them know the link has been updated to reflect the present leadership over there ie once again that being Komesarj89. :feelsokman:

Is it necessary to have 50+ posts? Sounds interesting especially I’m using discord a lot :smonk:

What is Discord? I have heard that name often with video-games. Why people use it?