Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For Americans only.

Vietcel

Vietcel

Banned
-
Me and fellow ricecels having discustion on which ethnic AMWF have the highest SMV in america. In order highest smv to lowest. Pls rank between (randomly placed), Philipinos,Koreans,Chinese,Vietnamese in order.

Vietnamese, Chinese, Filipino then Korean from lowest SMV to highest SMV

I am not american and i responded to this thread

Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Philippines and then Vietnamese.

Philippines and Vietnamese are equally bad, but Philippines has an average monthly wage of $320 vs $150 for Vietnam.

Foids would be:
Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Philippines.

Korean and Chinese are similar, but Korean girls are usually more feminine while Chinese girls like to be dominate.

Me and fellow ricecels having discustion on which ethnic AMWF have the highest SMV in america. In order highest smv to lowest. Pls rank between (randomly placed), Philipinos,Koreans,Chinese,Vietnamese in order.
Filipina, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese.

Philippines and Vietnamese are equally bad, but Philippines has an average monthly wage of $320 vs $150 for Vietnam.

Foids would be:

Korean and Chinese are similar, but Korean girls are usually more feminine while Chinese girls like to be dominate.
From Highest to Lowest SMV?

From Highest to Lowest SMV?
Yes.

Koreans can K-popmaxx, Japanese guys can animemaxx, Chinese can mathmaxx. SEA’s are poor and usually more ugly than EA’s.

Foids would be:

yea I feel like this is pretty accurate. korean girls definitely mog chinese ones though, in terms of face theyre tied with the japanese i think

i say koreans are best

Koreans can k pop max

i guess koreans are the highest out of rices. idk about the rest

kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa kurwa