Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all white brocels here I beg you to give up on American women if you can and geomax

• Thread starter Harakiri Fidelio
  • Start date
Harakiri Fidelio

Harakiri Fidelio

Failed Femboy, Psychocell.
-
Save up money, geomax, Asian girls and South American girls love white guys. Even through I hate race mixing and I hate when white guys steal Asian women I know it's your only hope. You should try Singapore, Japan, or Vietnam, there's so many options for
you. You just have to learn a new language and at least be physically fit and not a pig.
View: https://youtu.be/oSX3I1MlwXc

Last edited:
Based af brah. No need to settle for a 3/10 Amerifat when you can locationmax for a foid that mogs them in every aspect.

Based af brah. No need to settle for a 3/10 Amerifat when you can locationmax for a foid that mogs them in every aspect.
Especially since you'll be chad in other countries and get way more pussy on average.

or u can just get white foids since they're the most obedient to their race.
Whites are the sluttiest and most rebellious women, especially in America. Unless you're Chad they'll treat you like shit.

Geomaxxing is basically Just Be White, you could have used the language here, since it's an incel forum but whatever, to blackpill people you need to twist words quite a bit

Geomaxxing is basically Just Be White, you could have used the language here, since it's an incel forum but whatever, to blackpill people you need to twist words quite a bit
Everyone here understands what geomaxxing is and understands it only works for white men. :feelsrope: