Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For all the losers who believe personality matters, get the f in here

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Back in high school, I remember befriending a girl over the internet during the summer. I believe this was just after sophomore year. For obvious reasons, I didn't have a profile picture of myself. Keep in mind that this girl was above average in terms, I'm sure she'd be rated a 10 by tons of people, but I disgress. I wasn't romantically interested in her, so it was all platonic. We hit it off really well. We would talk for hours over MSN. And then the new school year started. When she saw me in real life for the first time, she immediately deleted me from MSN and other social media platforms. It's fucking over. And it never even began. Females are truly cruel. Obviously my personality wasn't a problem, it was just my looks. She didn't even want to communicate with an ugly male.

She was just talking to you in case you were somewhat good looking, once she saw you for the sub-human you were then you became useless to her.

She probably sensed you were gonna post on women hating forums in the future.

Damn, I wonder how normies will attempt to deny this one.

Women are much more superficial than men are, no matter how much they try to deny it.

LOL incels on suicide watch

rotandrise said:

Definitely.

jagged0 said:
She was just talking to you in case you were somewhat good looking, once she saw you for the sub-human you were then you became useless to her.

This only proves that looks matter, and not that personality doesn't.

Should have raped.

BRUTAL.

I was texting a girl on and off for about year. We got along very well and there was some legit flirting. Sometimes she would randomly text me around 2 am (presumably drunk) to tell me her life story and vent about all her personal problems. It wasn't one sided either... she actually showed concern for me and was generally sweet through text. But whenever I saw her at school she would pretend she didn't know me. I eventually discovered she had a bf and she ghosted shortly after. Funny part is she never even mentioned him on social media or anything. I would've bailed earlier if I knew it. Fucking whore deserves acid.

fukmylyf said:
brutal.
I was texting a girl on and off for for about year. We got along very well and there was some legit flirting. Sometimes she would randomly text me around 2 am (presumably drunk) to tell me her life story and vent about all her personal problems. It wasn't one sided either... she actually showed concern for me and was generally sweet through text. But whenever I saw her at school she would pretend she didn't know me. I eventually discovered she had a bf and she ghosted shortly after. Funny part is she never even mentioned him on social media or anything. I would've bailed earlier if I knew it. Fucking whore deserves acid.
cucked

Kafin said:
This only proves that looks matter, and not that personality doesn't.

This. I swear, most people on here are sub-80 IQ.

Framecel222 said:
This. I swear, most people on here are sub-80 IQ.

The hell? That's what OP was trying to convey in the first place.

fukmylyf said:
BRUTAL.

I was texting a girl on and off for for about year. We got along very well and there was some legit flirting. Sometimes she would randomly text me around 2 am (presumably drunk) to tell me her life story and vent about all her personal problems. It wasn't one sided either... she actually showed concern for me and was generally sweet through text. But whenever I saw her at school she would pretend she didn't know me. I eventually discovered she had a bf and she ghosted shortly after. Funny part is she never even mentioned him on social media or anything. I would've bailed earlier if I knew it. Fucking whore deserves acid.

She sees you as a lesser human and just an entertainment toy to play with, but when her "social ranking" came into play, her value towards you came into play.

nausea said:

indeed. I'm ashamed of it, but I wasn't as blackpilled at the time.

takurak said:
She sees you as a lesser human and just an entertainment toy to play with, but when her "social ranking" came into play, her value towards you came into play.

most definitely. She would act especially awkward/bitchy if her Stacy friends were around.

fukmylyf said:
indeed. I'm ashamed of it, but I wasn't as blackpilled at the time. I still believed in unicorns

most definitely. She would act especially awkward/bitchy if her Stacy friends were around.

The injustice. The normies wouldnt understand either, they would join her to laugh at how creepy you are.

What did you do wrong? Now you live in pain from these past experiences all because you were born ugly. Something you didnt choose either ..

fukmylyf said:
indeed. I'm ashamed of it, but I wasn't as blackpilled at the time. I still believed in unicorns
you have no idea of the level of cuckery I endured

Kointo said:
The hell? That's what OP was trying to convey in the first place.

And he conveyed it perfectly by giving us all an example of a sub-80 IQ post :)

Framecel222 said:
And he conveyed it perfectly by giving us all an example of a sub-80 IQ post :)

How so?

Framecel222 said:
By drawing a conclusion that can't reasonably be drawn from his example.

Seems fine to me.

>talks to girl over internet

>sees her irl

>she ghosts him

Kointo said:
Seems fine to me.

>talks to girl over internet

>sees her irl

>she ghosts him

Hypothetically let's say personality and looks mattered equally. The story he gave could still happen.

Look, I agree that personality doesn't matter. But his story doesn't prove that AT ALL. Of course everyone (including you) already agreed with the thesis of his thread before they even clicked on it and therefore didn't question it at all.

Framecel222 said:
Hypothetically let's say personality and looks mattered equally. The story he gave could still happen.

Look, I agree that personality doesn't matter. But his story doesn't prove that AT ALL. Of course everyone (including you) already agreed with the thesis of his thread before they even clicked on it and therefore didn't question it at all.

If they mattered equally, then yeah you're right.

I will tell you my story now. Mods please don't ban it's not humble bragging. I was in my first year of whatever school you call that in the west (I was 13 then). There was a beautiful girl absolutely obsessed with my friend. She was looking at him all the time, texting him, whispering to her friends when he walked by etc. I found it very funny and wanted to play with her a bit. I got her number and wrote to her "jerk my dick" she was like wtf at first but she didn't block me. We started to chat more and more, about this guy and all. I was never doing something like that before so I was genuinly interesting and was joking all the time. I started to write that I love her and shit as a joke and she told me that she has a boyfriend. I wasn't interested in her so I joked about "omg what my friend will do now" and we started to chat even more. Hours and hours a day. Few weeks later I actually fell in love with her, I told her that (our contact was only on the internet even though we go to the same school) and she said that she might have feelings for me as well. There was a school disco and her boyfriend was there. I was sitting sad as fuck alone in the locker room and after he left it she came to me and sit beside me my heart pounding fast as fuck and she put her head on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry". Since then she started to spend time with me at school even though she had a boyfriend. We weren't talking, I was even too ashamed to even look in her eyes. We were just sitting arm to arm. Once we even held hands and she went to my home and we were playing gta IV while she was sitting on my lap. Finally he broke with her because of me and I felt guilty so I told him that we're only friends and he shouldn't worry about me. Since then I was being very jealous and mad and I insulted her and that was end of our story. She tried to contact me two years later after she broke with him but I was in love with another girl so I ignored her.

Tl;dr I was (and still am) an ugly and supershy motherfucker and I cucked my friend and another 8/10 guy only by talking to a girl on the internet. I was very lucky and that was my only kinda succesful contact with a female

Akarin said:
I will tell you my story now. Mods please don't ban it's not humble bragging. I was in my first year of whatever school you call that in the west (I was 13 then). There was a beautiful girl absolutely obsessed with my friend. She was looking at him all the time, texting him, whispering to her friends when he walked by etc. I found it very funny and wanted to play with her a bit. I got her number and wrote to her "jerk my dick" she was like wtf at first but she didn't block me. We started to chat more and more, about this guy and all. I was never doing something like that before so I was genuinly interesting and was joking all the time. I started to write that I love her and shit as a joke and she told me that she has a boyfriend. I wasn't interested in her so I joked about "omg what my friend will do now" and we started to chat even more. Hours and hours a day. Few weeks later I actually fell in love with her, I told her that (our contact was only on the internet even though we go to the same school) and she said that she might have feelings for me as well. There was a school disco and her boyfriend was there. I was sitting sad as fuck alone in the locker room and after he left it she came to me and sit beside me my heart pounding fast as fuck and she put her head on my shoulder and said "I'm sorry". Since then she started to spend time with me at school even though she had a boyfriend. We weren't talking, I was even too ashamed to even look in her eyes. We were just sitting arm to arm. Once we even held hands and she went to my home and we were playing gta IV while she was sitting on my lap. Finally he broke with her because of me and I felt guilty so I told him that we're only friends and he shouldn't worry about me. Since then I was being very jealous and mad and I insulted her and that was end of our story. She tried to contact me two years later after she broke with him but I was in love with another girl so I ignored her.

Tl;dr I was (and still am) an ugly and supershy motherfucker and I cucked my friend and another 8/10 guy only by talking to a girl on the internet. I was very lucky and that was my only kinda succesful contact with a female
Wtf, you could have had sex with that girl when she was at you house and sitting on your lap.
I never even had a female sit on my lap, your lucky

Crustaciouse said:
Wtf, you could have had sex with that girl when she was at you house and sitting on your lap.
I never even had a female sit on my lap, your lucky

I was too shy to even kiss her

Akarin said:
I was too shy to even kiss her

As a fellow shy guy I can understand, I get nervous as fuck in situations with girls I like.

Akarin said:

5nWCe1w.jpg

Akarin said:
Don't blame me for being lucky. I am one of the ugliest guys here.

You get +3 points for the legs tho

You probably didn't have your hair cut.

rotandrise said:
This!
She knew

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Back in high school, I remember befriending a girl over the internet during the summer. I believe this was just after sophomore year. For obvious reasons, I didn't have a profile picture of myself. Keep in mind that this girl was above average in terms, I'm sure she'd be rated a 10 by tons of people, but I disgress. I wasn't romantically interested in her, so it was all platonic. We hit it off really well. We would talk for hours over MSN. And then the new school year started. When she saw me in real life for the first time, she immediately deleted me from MSN and other social media platforms. It's fucking over. And it never even began. Females are truly cruel. Obviously my personality wasn't a problem, it was just my looks. She didn't even want to communicate with an ugly male.

Pardon me, but I never really used MSN messenger that much.

How did you receive the notifications of her deleting you from MSN and the other platforms you used?

If it was something super-obvious, and not hidden, its just a testimony to the female cruelty that she can just drop a guy that she talked to for hours daily.

fukmylyf said:
BRUTAL.

I was texting a girl on and off for about year. We got along very well and there was some legit flirting. Sometimes she would randomly text me around 2 am (presumably drunk) to tell me her life story and vent about all her personal problems. It wasn't one sided either... she actually showed concern for me and was generally sweet through text. But whenever I saw her at school she would pretend she didn't know me. I eventually discovered she had a bf and she ghosted shortly after. Funny part is she never even mentioned him on social media or anything. I would've bailed earlier if I knew it. Fucking whore deserves acid.

monkey swinging.

takurak said:

This forum exposes the deep rot at the heart of America's sick social culture.  :sick:

"social ranking" is nothing but pure snobbishness and cruelty.

This must've happened to @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RREEEEEEEEE[/font]

Akarin said:

you could totally ascend bro. so much potential wasted.

Framecel222 said:

Doesn't it prove that personality matters little?

He and the girl could talk for hours on end, only to be cut off when she saw his face just once. His looks completely overshadowed the good rapport he had with the Stacy.

Since they talked so much, her cutting him off without good reason was like a great betrayal.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, I wonder how normies will attempt to deny this one.
It's either:
"OP is totally lying, how can a godess who creates life act so shallow?
Unbeleavable, she must've calculated his level of misogyny and deducted that he had a bad personality"
Or:
"I feel bad for you OP she's done something bad but not all women are like that, in fact, this is the only woman who's like that trust me OP i care about you"

Juxtaposition6 said:
It's either:
"OP is totally lying, how can a godess who creates life act so shallow?
Unbeleavable, she must've calculated his level of misogyny and deducted that he had a bad personality"
Or:
"I feel bad for you OP she's done something bad but not all women are like that, in fact, this is the only woman who's like that trust me OP i care about you"

I would bludgeon a normie to death if they said that to me irl.

Akarin said:

Fucking absurd.

rotandrise said:

Yeah bro. She could sense his misogyny