Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Footcel thread.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Any footcels here? Just wanted to say it's weird because I was at the gym today and this girl was in bare feet and I was kinda disgusted, but when I see feet online I get turned on. I feel like if I had a gf I wouldn't try to do anything with her feet.

um I dont get turned on by feet unfortunately

You will grow out of it. Can't fuck a fot

@UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Icarlyfeet

i hate those videos where the majority of it shows the guys face. can't watch them at all anymore
You will grow out of it. Can't fuck a fot
sure you can

Dan Schneider is a hero.
i am rewatching icarly. you get to stare at qt jbs all the time and i actually find it funny
dan schneider is my nigga

i am rewatching icarly. you get to stare at qt jbs all the time and i actually find it funny
dan schneider is my nigga
It would probably be hard for me to find it funny, but this deleted crossover episode of Star Wars and Drake and Josh...

SHUT THE FUCK UP CLYDE, YOU FAGGOT

Last edited:
It would probably be hard for me to find it funny, but this deleted crossover episode of Star Wars and Drake and Josh...

i just watched that movie recently. this is the only thing I retained
Blonde foot

No, i'm a hand fetishist

you dont choose the foot life it chooses you / real foot fetishist would have licked the ground she stepped on with her barefeet. / jbs have the best feet of course

Her feet are cute

but why the fuck do I get an ad of an incel in the bed with a woman. I have ublock
Yeah I got that same ad with ublock on. Maybe it's the infrastructure of the site bypassing the ad block.

I love cute small feminine hands, feet are not sexually attractive to me.
I had a teacher in highschool who had really small hands and I wanted to fuck her so bad and clench her hands. That's the closest I've been to hand fetishes.

At this point in my life I'm so sexually deprived that I can look at a girl's anything and feel sexually excited about it

Petite Feet
Soft Hands
Bare Shoulders
Innie Bellybutton
Smooth Underarms
Back Dimples
Nape of Neck
Long Hair
Short Hair
No Hair
In shorts
In pants
In a dress
In a FUCKING BURKHA!!
Pretty much I can find a way to look at any woman and feel something to make my dick hard.

I had a teacher in highschool who had really small hands and I wanted to fuck her so bad and clench her hands. That's the closest I've been to hand fetishes.
I imagine cute hands on my dick and touching me in weird places.