Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Footage] Bullies get shot and killed by their longtime victim of abuse

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
jfl at this bluefag animetranny telling me what to think, lol off yourself you cuck faggot you even have the audacity to say 'dis is y u inkwel' :soy::soy:. Go back to IT you trannyfaggot
Because everybody who doesn't agree with you 100% and automatically cream themselves when they see some random bitch getting bagged for an idiotic reason is an IT user. Go post how women should be raped and killed, because hehe guys look how inkwell i am xddd

And of course you think I'm defending these people, because your retarded mind cannot comprehend that you can look at the issue from the level headed perspective.

also
>pulling post rank

Just fucking kill yourself postmaxxing trash lmao.

Judging by the way he was withdrawing and not really responding to them at first, while they kept following him, shouting at him and getting increasingly vitriolic (shouting "we're gonna make your life a living hell" as he was backing off into his house), I'm really inclined to believe that they were the aggressors here.

I recognize this behavior from bullies all too well. If you come off to them as weak and non-confrontational, it just emboldens them to be even more aggressive and abusive. Unfortunately for them, this time they pushed it too far and the guy actually snapped:smonk:
The video starts shortly before he comes out with a gun and shoots them, I don't see any withdrawing. He's throwing shit back at them. The retards like the one I answered above think I'm defending these people, but no. I just think that glorifying some random schizo who just snapped is pointless, because in fact he does not have much in common with inceldom.

Because everybody who doesn't agree with you 100% and automatically cream themselves when they see some random bitch getting bagged for an idiotic reason is an IT user. Go post how women should be raped and killed, because hehe guys look how inkwell i am xddd

And of course you think I'm defending these people, because your retarded mind cannot comprehend that you can look at the issue from the level headed perspective.

also
>pulling post rank

The video starts shortly before he comes out with a gun and shoots them, I don't see any withdrawing. He's throwing shit back at them. The retards like the one I answered above think I'm defending these people, but no. I just think that glorifying some random schizo who just snapped is pointless, because in fact he does not have much in common with inceldom.

"Killing entitled bitches has nothing to do with inceldom"

t. deradicalizer

If shooting people over a snow dispute doesn't make you question the individual's mental state then I'm not sure if there's even sense to continue that conversation.

What's more, these people looked like a looksmatched couple:
View attachment 559099

And that's why they deserved being shot dead. The critique of society I understand, but to worship some random killers is utterly stupid.
You are a true German. Muh violence:soy: No wonder your race gets exterminated.
jfl at this bluefag animetranny telling me what to think, lol off yourself you cuck faggot you even have the audacity to say 'dis is y u inkwel' :soy::soy:. Go back to IT you trannyfaggot
He's German. That explains all tbh.

Last edited:
"Killing entitled bitches has nothing to do with inceldom"

t. deradicalizer
>it's a post on twitter one year after the fact of course it's 100%

And to think you idiots think you're immune to propaganda, jfl. You're literally the opposite side of the same coin.

You are a true German. Muh violence:soy: No wonder your race gets exterminated.
It's not about being against violence, it's about being against senseless violence that doesn't accomplish anything. But I assume you already jerked yourself off to Rodger, Lanza and Cruz, because omggghgff killing normies based based LMAO XDDD

Kill yourself you fucking retard.

also
>pulling post rank

Lol tranny soycuck dillating. Keep simping for foids and normies while shitting on incels on a blackpill forum see how long you last faggot you are the typical tranny that gets banned within weeks :feelshaha:

Lol tranny soycuck dillating. Keep simping for foids and normies while shitting on incels on a blackpill forum see how long you last faggot you are the typical tranny that gets banned within weeks :feelshaha:
Keep making stuff up you binary thinking fucking retard. You've got more in common with trannies, feminists and other cucktears users than you think, you just happen to be on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm not going to waste my time and energy since judging by your posts you are a negative IQ nigger. Off to ignore list, faggot.

Keep making stuff up you binary thinking fucking retard. You've got more in common with trannies, feminists and other cucktears users than you think, you just happen to be on the opposite side of the spectrum. I'm not going to waste my time and energy since judging by your posts you are a negative IQ nigger. Off to ignore list, faggot.
Tranny still dillating keep opening your aids filled mouth faggot youll get banned like the rest of the grayfags in no time :feelshaha:

"muh dichotomous thinking, the truth is within the shades of grey"

t. midwit

puts a smile on my face

My neighbors(Mother's apartment) would argue often. The middle-aged male also laughed at me and said "You've gotta get your shit out, man!".

If shooting people over a snow dispute doesn't make you question the individual's mental state then I'm not sure if there's even sense to continue that conversation.

What's more, these people looked like a looksmatched couple:
View attachment 559099

And that's why they deserved being shot dead. The critique of society I understand, but to worship some random killers is utterly stupid.
i was hoping it was an attractive slut who got put down

Shame he waited so long

Interesting shootpill

“are you alright?” meme

The Pennsylvania snow shovel massacre my favorite video ever

unfortunately he could not humiliate them before they died and they kept acting like the pigs they are, slowly torturing and cutting their fingers or waterboarding them or at least also kicking them in their rotten faces would have worked wonders maybe. But seeing them suffer and killing them by own hands is enough satisfication to make peace.

OP's video is bizzarre. Why don't the people start panicking after the first shot?

I remember this guy being posted here before. He is the irl Arthur Fleck:society:

I like how even when he is literally firing gunshots her reaction is to just stand there and say “we’ve got you on video”. It’s like the idea that someone is actually retaliating against her narcissistic abuse is totally unthinkable to her and she can’t process that it’s really happening. It makes you wonder just how many times she had gotten away with this behavior until now.

I think there’s an important lesson to be learned here. Maybe “don’t go around harassing mentally ill people who have nothing left to lose”:feelskek:
They died because they were stupid and overconfident. Someone shooting at them is a threat regardless of what he looks like. When I'm outside, I don't undrestimate anyone.

Who's the pussy now. :feelshaha: He shot five times before the mofo realized he should run.

(in video game)

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the shooter's wife had died of Covid-19 prior to this event. He was grieving. The neighbors couldn't care less about his suffering and kept provoking him until the guy opened fire against the couple. Well deserved.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this, but the shooter's wife had died of Covid-19 prior to this event. He was grieving. The neighbors couldn't care less about his suffering and kept provoking him until the guy opened fire against the couple. Well deserved.
Moral of the story…

#1: Don’t go out of your way to deliberately harass and abuse a mentally ill person who has nothing left to lose

#2: After you’ve provoked the aforementioned mentally ill man to the point where he pulls out a gun and starts shooting at you, don’t just fucking stand there and continue yelling insults at him like you’re bulletproof:feelskek::feelskek:

The guy who got shot in this vid embodies the purest, most unfiltered essence of a normie. He’s a competitor in the rat race and there’s nothing else to it. Hyper aggressive and belligerent, obsessed with dominance and social hierarchy, zero sense of decency or restraint, and truly believes that he is invincible.

The lessons listed above should seem like common sense to anyone with a functioning brain, but you have to remember that this guy sees the world through the eyes of an advanced narcissist. He sees a vulnerable person, his first instinct is to abuse and exploit them. And he had no reason to believe that anything would go wrong because this mindset works. In the rat race of normie society, people like him have the competitive advantage. How many times would you need to have abused people already and gotten away with it in order to exhibit the confidence and shamelessness in your behavior that he does here?

The real blackpill is that this entire situation is a fluke. It just so happened that this was a 1-in-a-million situation where the victim was at the end of his rope and ready to react with gunfire. In any other scenario, this person would have continued abusing people and it would have kept working for as long as he lived. There are actually billions of people in the world right now who are exactly like him and will never face any kind of consequences for their actions. And that’s just the way things are.:feelsclown:

Moral of the story…

#1: Don’t go out of your way to deliberately harass and abuse a mentally ill person who has nothing left to lose

#2: After you’ve provoked the aforementioned mentally ill man to the point where he pulls out a gun and starts shooting at you, don’t just fucking stand there and continue yelling insults at him like you’re bulletproof:feelskek::feelskek:

The guy who got shot in this vid embodies the purest, most unfiltered essence of a normie. He’s a competitor in the rat race and there’s nothing else to it. Hyper aggressive and belligerent, obsessed with dominance and social hierarchy, zero sense of decency or restraint, and truly believes that he is invincible.

The lessons listed above should seem like common sense to anyone with a functioning brain, but you have to remember that this guy sees the world through the eyes of an advanced narcissist. He sees a vulnerable person, his first instinct is to abuse and exploit them. And he had no reason to believe that anything would go wrong because this mindset works. In the rat race of normie society, people like him have the competitive advantage. How many times would you need to have abused people already and gotten away with it in order to exhibit the confidence and shamelessness in your behavior that he does here?

The real blackpill is that this entire situation is a fluke. It just so happened that this was a 1-in-a-million situation where the victim was at the end of his rope and ready to react with gunfire. In any other scenario, this person would have continued abusing people and it would have kept working for as long as he lived. There are actually billions of people in the world right now who are exactly like him and will never face any kind of consequences for their actions. And that’s just the way things are.:feelsclown:
Excellent take. Sad reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back