Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foolproof method to know if your wife is cheating on you or not

ERcell

ERcell

Banned
-
If your wife leaves the house without being accompanied by you or a male family member , she is sucking someone's dick . That is it . I do not need any further proof or evidence.

JFL at men who trust women.

That is why marriage makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
Based muslimcel

Just have a wife theory.

Anyone who marries a modern foid is retarded

JFL at thinking she won't cuckold you with a male family member.

What era of foid is the best to marry?
None unless you want to go to a 3rd world country and live there for the rest of your life. Even then its basically just a financial arrangement with her family. You can never move back to the first world or she'll get infected by feminazis. I guess you could go amish...but even then theres a risk.

Your cock not being in her and her not being in the same room is another way to tell :feelsthink:

Imagine these foids going on vacation trips with their girlfriends for a month or more to a place like Spain or Italy, I bet they get fucked while their husbands are wagecucking.

Imagine these foids going on vacation trips with their girlfriends for a month or more to a place like Spain or Italy, I bet they get fucked while their husbands are wagecucking.

If you send your wife on a vacation with her female friends then you deserve Noble Prize for cuckoldry .I will never associate with men who do such pathetic thing.

your thread title is fucking retarded, implying that anyone here is married. fuck off.

If your wife leaves the house without being accompanied by you or a male family member , she is sucking someone's dick . That is it . I do not need any further proof or evidence.

JFL at men who trust women.

That is why marriage makes no sense at all.
this.

install military grade CCTV and laser detection on your doors to immediately get a text message if she even dares to go outside. only way to manage a wife in 2018.

Putting them in cages is the only way to go. Women are basically bio-hazards.

Tbh marriage is for cucks and if you are really serious I recommend spying apps that records audio, take photos and records text messages, GPS info etc.