Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foods keeping a distance from you on the sidewalk?

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Anyone else experienced this? When you walk on the sidewalk, foids will literally step sideways and keep a distance as they pass you. But when they pass other foids or Chads they just walk casually. They don't feel the need to step aside.

I've noticed that when I wear a mask, foids are less likely to do this.

they like to speed past me usually

has nothing to do with the post one time a femoid had her tits out she walked around the corner and saw me

she covered up them honkers real quick :feelskek:

i've noticed this as well, also foids don't sit by my side on buses, even if it's full and there's only one sit left, they would rather stay standing up

I've had this, it is a way for them to pull rank. Sometimes I do it to them.

i usually try to walk close to them and stare at them to intimidate them and to be more dominant

Happens all the time with me. Some even laugh. No foid wants to come near 5'5 manlet:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Mogs me. I am manlet so foids just walk by. They don't need fear manlet

i've noticed this as well, also foids don't sit by my side on buses, even if it's full and there's only one sit left, they would rather stay standing up

The bus thing is a classic. I once heard of a guy who'd deliberately sit next to girls on the bus even if all the other seats were empty :feelskek:

Anyone else experienced this? When you walk on the sidewalk, foids will literally step sideways and keep a distance as they pass you. But when they pass other foids or Chads they just walk casually. They don't feel the need to step aside.

I've noticed that when I wear a mask, foids are less likely to do this.
It's even worse for me, when foids see me they go to the opposite sidewalk or turn around and go the other way.