Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foods and additives that you avoid

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess this is a follow-up to my supplements thread!

I avoid mostly trans fat and excess salt. Supermarkets at least here in the UK seem to love putting salt into almost everything >.<

I avoid excess sugar and stuff too but I find those main two above to be the most insidious!

The more additives, the better the taste.

I avoid vegetables and fruits. Most useless foods I have ever seen

Anything that tastes like shit or fake I avoid

Anything that's tasty Nd nutritious I eat as muc as possible but it's expensive
I like onions and tomato sauces like pasta and lasagne and spaghetti bolognese and I never tried french onion soup but when I'm rich I will

Fucking Jews slowing my typing down

I unironically avoid soy. When I hear that a product I have has soy in it I throw it away.

I heard that old menopause women take soy to boost estrogen. So ever since that day I avoid soy like aids.

vegan “meat”

I avoid anything that I don't want to eat

I unironically avoid soy. When I hear that a product I have has soy in it I throw it away.

I heard that old menopause women take soy to boost estrogen. So ever since that day I avoid soy like aids.

Huh. I asked DeepAI (as ChatGPT currently works a bit temperamentally in my browser) and this was the result:

"do post-menopausal women sometimes take soy to boost estrogen?"

"Yes, some post-menopausal women do take soy products or supplements to help manage symptoms associated with menopause or to try to increase estrogen-like activity in the body. Soy contains phytoestrogens, particularly isoflavones, which are plant-based compounds that can mimic estrogen to some extent.

Many women turn to soy as a natural alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, and other menopausal discomforts. However, the effectiveness of soy in alleviating these symptoms can vary from person to person, and research findings are mixed.

It's important for women considering soy for this purpose to discuss it with their healthcare provider, particularly if they have a history of hormone-sensitive conditions, as individual health factors can influence the appropriateness of soy consumption."

So I do see your point. I mostly avoid it too and also some other things like aspartame and dairy fat so I stay slim!

I don't avoid anything 100% but I try to strongly limit certain things for sure.

Last edited: