Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Foodcoping

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you suffer depression and can’t get jewpills from making yourself more miserable, I recommend fast food.

First, avoid breakfast and lunch so you don’t quickly get obese (possibility to leanmaxx in the future) and go to the nearest fast food establishment you favorite, which in my case is Popeyes, they make their processed food very addicting with chemicals, order the large combo meal, and go to sleep shortly after eating, satisfied by your meal earlier. Trust me, you will feel much better from all your suicidal, negative thoughts.

@highinhibition @HighTGymcel

Last edited:
I went to mc donalds yesterday ordered two menus and wolfed them down in 10 minutes

the npcs were looking at me like i was crazy

but i didnt care anymore

i am also not fat yet because i am young and have good metabolism

but it all will not matter and the true superior lifestyle is isolation

if you cannot isolate yourself I agree fastfood is a necessary cope to keep mental functionality

but I am buying a threadmill and a fridge now and will also soon install a toilet in my attic

at the moment i only have stove, canned food and bucket but slowly adding infrastructure will give me the edge to finally fullfill my vision

Very good idea to make it just 1 meal a day then you can eat a full meal without feeling guilty either.

If you suffer depression and can’t get jewpills from making yourself more miserable, I recommend fast food.

First, avoid breakfast and lunch so you don’t quickly get obese (possibility to leanmaxx in the future) and go to your nearest fast food establishment you favorite, which in my case is Popeyes, they make their processed food very addicting with chemicals, order the large combo meal, and go to sleep shortly after eating, satisfied by your meal earlier. Trust me, you will feel much better from all your suicidal, negative thoughts.

@highinhibition @HighTGymcel
Yeah fast food at times can be pretty good tbh, sadly we don't have that many different fast food places here like you americans have :feelsUgh:.

In third world shithole fastfood is expensive, rich only

Even cheap food the universe denies me :cryfeels:

In third world shithole fastfood is expensive, rich only

Even cheap food the universe denies me :cryfeels:
Street vendor or frozen food a possibility? :waitwhat:

Street vendor or frozen food a possibility? :waitwhat:
Both are moderately expensive too

The cheapest options are off brand ramen and rice/beans, but they are light years away from being half as good as fast food :cryfeels:

always drink coffee with 5 sugar pieces like the guy in MONSTER

Very good idea to make it just 1 meal a day then you can eat a full meal without feeling guilty either.
Yep. It's called intermittent fasting. OMAD (One Meal A Day). 23 hours before your next meal. The process of autophagy happens between this period of time so you can literally eat one McMeal a day and not get fat. Calories are burned very fast during intermittent fasting, especially if you're an active person.

I need to eat all the time and im still a skinnycel

Yeah food can be a pretty cope, i would try to eat a little something either for breakfast or lunch though especially if you're the type of person that's gets really hungry after a few hours, or else you're gonna want to eat half of they have on the menu

Food is a good cope (in my book), fast food and junk food specifically

My meds make me have an unquenchable hunger for food coping. It sucks cause I don't wanna be fat but I can't stop:fuk:

Don't become obese you will regret it

Sadly, he already is:

My mother was a severely paranoid schizophrenic that made me a decade behind my peers socially by putting me in front of a computer screen and feeding me until I became so obese that everyone around me would comment about and bully me for my weight.

food is one of my best copes, and energy drinks