Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Food cope?

What is your favourite foodcope?

• KFC

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • McDonald’s

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Subway

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Taco Bell

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
My favourite is KFC

Pizza, kebab, Orange chicken and Wendy’s. McDonald is okay too

I desperately need to stop food coping

I diet to maintain a six pack, I don't enjoy what I eat :feelsbadman:

I like Domino's pizza.

Something sweet but mostly chocolate. With takeaways I instantly regret having it because my tastebuds have changed and my body sometimes can't handle it.

Pizza, lasagna and crepes.

There is a Middle Eastern restaurant near me that I will presently order from.

When I get NEETbuxx, I will be sure to foodcope a lot, with only the best dishes.

I deserve it as an oppressed sub-NT, sub-8 male.

Pizza and burgers, @TheBasedCel food cope?

Im sick of fast food I only eat it out of desperation. I only thought foids coped with food thats why they get so fat

making weeb food like omurice or yakisoba

McDonalds tbh

Cook your own meal
full

I like Domino's pizza.
I got hired for a short temp assignment to work in one of their accounting offices, I was let go on my second day for being non-chad.

I prefer a curry, they may be ugly (like me) but god damn their food is god-tier

Last edited:
Taco bell. Its the most underrated fast food branch in the world. A few years ago, the first ones opened in my country and I only go there since then. I absolutely love it

I don’t cope with food

I got hired for a short temp assignment to work in one of their accounting offices, I was let go on my second day for being non-chad.
Brutal, their pizzas are good though.

McDonald’s though I had KFC today.

I’m glad those niggers finally fixed their fucking pop machine as for years it tasted like shit.

Well ok not shit exactly, that’s too harsh and unrealistic to say.

The truth however is the flavor was completely off for years for whatever reason ie you could order Pepsi or Mountain Dew lets say and it simply would not taste like either, but rather some watered down concoction, lacking in proper carbonation, that while yes was still syrupy sweet, once again to reiterate, it simply did not taste like the beverages each ordered drink claimed to be.

It was to quote forum hero Elliot Rodger: “Unsettling”.