Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Food can be your medicine or your poison

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I was copemaxxing with goyslop for months using my neetbuxx to buy ice-cream everyday, chickenwings, pizzas, french-fries, chocolate, crisps, youghurt, sweets, frozen foods. Now my blood pressure is elevated and excercising is not even enjoyable, short of breath, heart beating fast.

Before my blood pressure was always low , at times like 90/60 and heart rate even below 50 now my blood pressure around 130/90 and heart rate around 60.

I guess back to beans and vegetable for me then back to excercising and getting stamina back.

Anyway guys becareful with all the energy drinks and processed shit. It takes a while to cause havoc witrh your BP and heart rate but after a few months it will get you

I eat healthily since the last year. Being incels don't mean we should destroy ourselves.

Brutal. :feelsrope:

In anycase due to all the heart/bood pressure meds, water pill and beta blockers that I’m on I probably couldn’t raise my blood pressure if I tried! :feelskek:

Even my most recent blood test shockingly had my salt ie sodium intake being somewhat low which is unheard of for me since I douse my food in copious amounts of the stuff always but especially on meats and fries/potato products. :feelsokman:

Brutal. :feelsrope:

In anycase due to all the heart/bood pressure meds, water pill and beta blockers that I’m on I probably couldn’t raise my blood pressure if I tried! :feelskek:

Even my most recent blood test shockingly had my salt ie sodium intake being somewhat low which is unheard of for me since I douse my food in copious amounts of the stuff always but especially on meats and fries/potato products. :feelsokman:
I know what you talking about. Goyslop, salt, sugar etc is poison and I feel like shit.

I guess back to the veg and boiled eggs for me for a few months then I will goyslop maxx on weekends or something