Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Followup on my GOD son thread

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Remember my "GOD son" thread?

The reason you´re relatives bombard you with trips (relatively long), games, clothes, money etc is to mask the way they really feel about you and keep you off their backs/lie about how they feel about you (ironically speaking, since they call often-again to keep you down). They do these moderately on the surface good deeds to you in order to keep from you the big things like real love and real inheritance down the line.

There´s only one favorite son in every extended family aqcuaintance circle. The "down the line polygamy gene spreader".

If you´re given constant attention and presents, its because they HATE you.

It shows through the amount of presents combined with being treated shitty mentally. Being talked down to as well, never as equals.

[UWSL]This post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the owner of this account. Everything stated in this post is not necessarily true.[/UWSL]
fucking no balls
You have a similar fucking message dude wtf?? Even more chicken: All my post is fiction..

The only true love that can ever exist is between male twins, triplets etc.

In my case, my families "GOD son" has moved abroad, but they still know OF him, thta he´s there still, so he´s literally the only male in our family that the women in our family care about. Its the same in eveyones families. Its probably not even him, they always know OF a bigger chad, its the modern world afterall.