Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Following this goddamn guide to get straight As and grind a STEM subject is still easier than getting a GF as a 5'5''

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
0. Prepare the answer

Don't read the text, it's completely redundant

Can't find the answer, it's almost equivalent to this subject GG

Even if the textbook used by the teacher does not answer

You should also find similar textbooks and have the answers, otherwise it is not uncommon for one question to be stuck for eight hours.

Now that the Internet is developed, it should not be difficult to find the answer

1. Copy books

Copy the solution of the problem that has the solution first

Don't ask to understand the question before copying, and don't expect to understand how to solve it when you copy it for the first time

Copy it first

2. Refinement solution

Simplify the parts you copied into what you can understand

When you understand 50 days, go back and look at the questions you are asking. When you understand 70 days, go back and read your simplified answers.

Then simplify and repeat this three times, even if you have mastered the problem completely

3. Memorize the problem + solution

When you know what the question is asking and answering, you will know what you are doing

Let's start a lawsuit

You have to memorize the idea and process of the topic, and you don't need to memorize the final result.

And formulas are superfluous

It was hard to memorize at the beginning, but as long as I have the first breakthrough point in memorizing the title, it is ok

Soon I accidentally picked it up

4. The Book of Silence

Before the exam, see if you can write it out in dictation. If you can silently write 70 questions in the textbook, then you can get a score of A+ in most exams.

Study time: all subjects from Saturday to eight hours a week, if you are stupid, ten hours will be enough

And study time is counted as time to go to class

If you want to take a roll call, sit there and copy the answer.

Skip without naming

Deduce it by yourself? When your IQ is 150+? Can you compete with J.D Jackson?

Decent advice. I'd critique it more, but I'm distracted right now.

I'll post similar advice(Quotes) in this thread later.

I wish I could pursue STEM, tbh ngl. Jewpills (Prozac) have fried my brain in just a matter of months :fuk: