Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Following @Gymcelled's thread: "You don't have a girlfriend because you don't approach women!" Then this happens.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
He_didn_t_try_enough.jpg

Long read, but it's really worth it. This is what happens when you actually "approach" hundreds of foids when the first few tries didn't work out as an incel.

that's why pua is shit

Approaching will never work for a sub6male, normies often have to be part of a friend group and jestermaxx for months before they make any progress.

He_didn_t_try_enough.jpg

Long read, but it's really worth it. This is what happens when you actually "approach" hundreds of foids when the first few tries didn't work out as an incel.
500 girls in 6 months...

Mirin low inhib

People think there's a magic combination of words they could have potentially used to woo the girl. They think it's like a video game where you have to input the right combo. Or just a matter of training like a mmorpg, gotta grind bro!

It's pure bullshit, if you're unattractive your chances are 0% no matter what you say or do. It's not a "numbers game" like it is for normies and above. You literally aren't even in the fucking game. So it doesn't matter how many women you meet, how much you put yourself out there. It's like you're applying at a place that isn't hiring: people don't wanna hear it

People think there's a magic combination of words they could have potentially used to woo the girl. They think it's like a video game where you have to input the right combo. Or just a matter of training like a mmorpg, gotta grind bro!

It's pure bullshit, if you're unattractive your chances are 0% no matter what you say or do. It's not a "numbers game" like it is for normies and above. You literally aren't even in the fucking game. So it doesn't matter how many women you meet, how much you put yourself out there. It's like you're applying at a place that isn't hiring: people don't wanna hear it
I would add this to what you said:
And even if by sheer luck, planets align, and you get a CHANCE of getting somewhere, you are on a minefield. You will have to 100% exactly know what and how to say on any given day to her, to not make her hate you. And no, it's impossible to know it, since foids personality changes from week to week and they don't give signals. You are just supposed to know. OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN.

It's some kind of magic-thinking, a form of coping in itself to protect yourself.
The other day I was watching some PUA thing on youtube, and the guy was obviously just face-attractive, something I cannot achieve at my age anymore, even with surgery.
I noticed he was wearing a bracelet and for a moment thought "man that looks nice, maybe if I get one I could have a chance with women".

Approaching as an ugly man = creepy. From a previous thread I posted, hear it from a foid's own mouth @2:20:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=E66VX75uXc8&feature=emb_title

Bitches still be preaching how "personality" is the most important when they say it is looks that matter out of their own damn mouth. I mean, this is a whole new level of delusion/hypocrisy. Atleast bitches on insta and tiktok have started being more honest about how looks are the only thing that matters.

I would add this to what you said:
And even if by sheer luck, planets align, and you get a CHANCE of getting somewhere, you are on a minefield. You will have to 100% exactly know what and how to say on any given day to her, to not make her hate you. And no, it's impossible to know it, since foids personality changes from week to week and they don't give signals. You are just supposed to know. OVER BEFORE IT BEGAN.
When a guy struggles a lot and somehow "lucks out" and gets in a relationship, the relationship either crashes and burns very quickly or it simply becomes extremely abusive/utilitarian (betabuxxing, cucking etc)
It's some kind of magic-thinking, a form of coping in itself to protect yourself.
The other day I was watching some PUA thing on youtube, and the guy was obviously just face-attractive, something I cannot achieve at my age anymore, even with surgery.
I noticed he was wearing a bracelet and for a moment thought "man that looks nice, maybe if I get one I could have a chance with women".
It all just comes down to trying to have the notion of control in your life. Chad wants to believe it's his skills so he fills like a) he deserves it and b) even if his good looks fade or worsen it's ok since it's what he does/says that matters. And non chads want to believe they can turn things around.

No one benefits from admitting it's all genetics

Last edited:
When a guy struggles a lot and somehow "lucks out" and gets in a relationship, the relationship either crashes and burns very quickly or it simply becomes extremely abusive/utilitarian (betabuxxing, cucking etc)
Yep. Mostly ends with her changing her mind while already being with Chad behind his back.

Can't wait for cucks to find a way to dismiss this.

@LastGerman

View: https://youtu.be/E66VX75uXc8?t=833

I was first skeptical, then excited/aroused, then annoyed and lastly repelled and now I ask, why I even have clicked on play.

And for OP's guy, it is over. I can't relate myself to this thinking how can delude yourself so much over so long time.

@LastGerman

View: https://youtu.be/E66VX75uXc8?t=833

I was first skeptical, then excited/aroused, then annoyed and lastly repelled and now I ask, why I even have clicked on play.

And for OP's guy, it is over. I can't relate myself to this thinking how can delude yourself so much over so long time.

I will never click it because I will msot likely end up crying. I bet there is a very specific question in it, which will trigger me for sure.

Approaching will never work for a sub6male, normies often have to be part of a friend group and jestermaxx for months before they make any progress.
That’s IF they make any progress