Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel follow-up to getting bullied by supervisor

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
I was on here yesterday talking about how I was being forced by my supervisor to do shifts that would interfere with my school hours, and you guys gave me the right advice in telling me not to tolerate that behavior or be a beta in that situation.

I pretty much came to work and confronted him in front of everyone and told him about how he's fucking with everyone and that he's asking to be removed as fast as he got in here. my fellow employees agreed with me and backed me up in this situation. Don't take shit from anyone if you're in the right :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

That sounds all good but at the end of the day you are a greycel... :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Srsly tho, good for u, that's a brave thing to do especially as an incel

Fucking disgusting inkwell, dont you know your not entitled to shifts that work around your school hours. Now get the fuck back into your wage cage and enjoy that fifty cents an hour

Chadsco

Should've threatened to go ER if he tries that shit again.

Jk, good job OP.