Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids : "You are such a great guy ! You'll find a GF" Also foids : "No, not me"

Hartmann

Hartmann

Recruit
★★
Seriously I prefer being flat out called ugly that to receive these kind of fake compliments. This is infuriating, I can't stand this BS anymore.

they're scared that men would hit them if they say so, may happen actually.

It's called preferences teehee :foidSoy:

If you're a trucel, they'll just cuss you out and run away

they're scared that men would hit them if they say so, may happen actually.
They just don’t want to be mean typically.

Though since niggers are known for stabbing a bitch to death these days for rejecting them I almost can’t blame the foids any longer for their less than honest bullshit cuck’d response. :feelskek:

They want to have their cake and eat it too. Come across as the good friend and empathetic gender, but also still view you as the 2-Dimensional thing she'll never stoop to date herself.

ER fuel here if you've emotionally invested in the foid to begin with.

If this is not proof that personality and confidence don't matter if you don't have the looks, I don't know what is.

I have NEVER heard of a female rejecting someone because of their personality.

ER fuel here if you've emotionally invested in the foid to begin with.
This is infuriating. The feeling that you did everything you could right but it's still not enough. It will never be enough.

This is infuriating. The feeling that you did everything you could right but it's still not enough. It will never be enough.
Chad always just wins

Seriously I prefer being flat out called ugly that to receive these kind of fake compliments. This is infuriating, I can't stand this BS anymore.
I don't prefer being outright harassed or called names but I get what you mean. Their fake compliments and virtue signalling is extremely annoying. They always say one thing and do another.