Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foids writing romance novels

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
“He was 6’6 with dark hair and a chiseled body, perfect jawline, blue eyes, owns a 10 billion dollar mansion, is an immortal 4026 years old vampire, only cares about her and kills everyone else, veins popping out of neck and arms, jaw clenching 24/7, eye color changes when he gets angry, growls in every sentence, never smiled before he met her, kills any other man who glances in her direction”

Oh, what a surprise! I wonder what happened to the überconfident 5'6" Indian janitor living in Europe, who is into self-improvement. I thought that looks weren't that important, according to Reddit and *sigh* Twitter.

Oh, what a surprise! I wonder what happened to the überconfident 5'6" Indian janitor living in Europe, who is into self-improvement. I thought that looks weren't that important, according to Reddit and *sigh* Twitter.
roped and isn't part of the story

Minimum physical requirements to have human rights as a male in 2022

Average.is incel

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: