Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids would rather kiss ugly frogs than sub-8 men

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
We have known this since we were small but we never really cared. But now when I think about it, I realized that the children's fairy tale book "The Princess and the Frog" dropped a huge blackpill on us when we were too small to understand its significance.

Princess Tiana allows the frog to sleep with her, eat with her and in the end she kisses him and turns him into a prince. What more evidence do you need to accept the fact that foids would rather kiss ugly frogs than subhumans like us.

The book tried to warn us way back about the hate and contempt foids have for ugly men. I'm pretty sure that many men in her kingdom would have tried to pursue her, but she chose a frog over them. Even fairy tale writers knew about the nature of foids and they tried their best to blackpill us. But the bluepilled world gaslighted us into believing that the story was about true love and not about a foid's nature.

The princess and the frog

The frogpill transformed me

Just anything but sub8 men.

Didn't realize that movie came out so long ago

Hmm this makes me think bout snowwhite with her 7dwarf cucks

I wonder if they prefer frogs or dogs

That movie didn’t do so well.

Hmm this makes me think bout snowwhite with her 7dwarf cucks
Yep. Maybe we can make a thread about that too. 7 dwarfs who worked hard and protected her from all evils in hopes of getting laid but in the end a Chad came, mogged those manlets and took away the princess. Heightpill is fucking brutal.
I wonder if they prefer frogs or dogs
They'll fuck anything other than a sub-8 man.

Yep. Maybe we can make a thread about that too. 7 dwarfs who worked hard and protected her from all evils in hopes of getting laid but in the end a Chad came, mogged those manlets and took away the princess. Heightpill is fucking brutal.

They'll fuck anything other than a sub-8 man.
Yeee maybe if we look closely well see even more blackpills hidden in fairytales