Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids with small tits are disgusting.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
@sub human gave me the courage to start the #smalltitfoidsareuseless movement. If foids can be chad only then incels can be honest about what looks good to them as well. Small tits are disgusting! They look like little boys. How the hell can anyone find them attractive or get hard?
>inb4 landwhales
Just because a foid has big tits not mean she is a land whale. Nobody said land whales look good
>inb4 standard cel
I can’t have anything anyway so might as well be honest. FOIDS WITH SMALL CHESTS ARE LITERALLY REPULSIVE. When I see them I get disgusted, like how you can you be a foid and have small tits? That was literally your one job, pure generic trash. Whenever I see a foid with big tits I go, if only they all had them like that.

Also no being a land whale with big tits doesn’t count either.

CUM DUMPSTERS WITH SMALL TITS ARE USELESS GENETIC TRASH

Last edited:
CODE RED GAY ALERT GAY ALERT CODE RED

612C7DAD F59F 4F20 A491 2808B897F970

Like you wouldn't do Jordyn for example.

I personally don't care much about tits.
Actually, I think smaller tits are even more attractive because they don't get saggy with age.

BASED

Why should it have to be that only foids can have standards but not us? Lowering your standards is turbo cucked and makes you look desperate. Besides, it's not like we're volcel just for having preferences. We are just applying to foids what they do to us.

Small tits foids are disgusting. I will only have sex with a foid if she is skinny with a nice big set of tits. Foids with no tits are WORTHLESS.

BASED

Why should it have to be that only foids can have standards but not us? Lowering your standards is turbo cucked and makes you look desperate. Besides, it's not like we're volcel just for having preferences. We are just applying to foids what they do to us.

Small tits foids are disgusting. I will only have sex with a foid if she is skinny with a nice big set of tits. Foids with no tits are WORTHLESS.
Even by increasing our standards, it's STILL easier for women. If a woman lacks in this department, all it takes is a good surgeon. When it comes to the standards women have for men, it's always features completely out of their control. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ass is what I care bout, but I wouldn't worship small tits like some retards do nowadays

"All tits are beautiful" "small tits are justice :feelstastyman:"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelscomfy:

The smaller a woman's tits, the more unfeminine she is.

Women with small tits are not women.

:society:I like small or medium tits:society:

I can live with flat chest girrl Misaka Mikoto :panties:

Never cared much about breast size. In fact I don't like big boobs. Small tits are fine with me, as long as they look like tits.

all it takes is a good surgeon
i hate fake tits. I'm very good at telling real from fake and I won't fap to fake tits and I won't fuck a girl if she has fake tits. I only want big natural tits. Although, there are some girls with fake tits that are hard to tell because they are done by the Michelangelo of plastic surgeons, like ava adams.
When it comes to the standards women have for men, it's always features completely out of their control. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
can't you surgerymax into being chad too?

i hate fake tits. I'm very good at telling real from fake and I won't fap to fake tits and I won't fuck a girl if she has fake tits. I only want big natural tits. Although, there are some girls with fake tits that are hard to tell because they are done by the Michelangelo of plastic surgeons, like ava adams.
Based, but 90% of men wouldn't realise it. :blackpill:

Small tits are nice and don't sag as much with age. Cowtits are gross tbh

At least medium sized tits are good enough for me to be honest.

As for me, I like foids with average and small tits though. You see, we men really have different tastes in foids, unlike foids.

It depends. Some females can compensate for having small tits with other features like cute face, slim body, gorgeous hair. But, of course, big tits are better. Seeing Stacy walking with big bouncing tits is breathtaking.

I'm so glad I get to choose!

The size and shape of a woman's breasts determines her personality jfl.

If she is flat, she will definitely be bitchy.
If she has nice tits, she has a happy bubbly personality.

@sub human gave me the courage to start the #smalltitfoidsareuseless movement. If foids can be chad only then incels can be honest about what looks good to them as well. Small tits are disgusting! They look like little boys. How the hell can anyone find them attractive or get hard?
>inb4 landwhales
Just because a foid has big tits not mean she is a land whale. Nobody said land whales look good
>inb4 standard cel
I can’t have anything anyway so might as well be honest. FOIDS WITH SMALL CHESTS ARE LITERALLY REPULSIVE. When I see them I get disgusted, like how you can you be a foid and have small tits? That was literally your one job, pure generic trash. Whenever I see a foid with big tits I go, if only they all had them like that.

Also no being a land whale with big tits doesn’t count either.

CUM DUMPSTERS WITH SMALL TITS ARE USELESS GENETIC TRASH
Teravolcels.is

The size and shape of a woman's breasts determines her personality jfl.

If she is flat, she will definitely be bitchy.
If she has nice tits, she has a happy bubbly personality.

Is this due to breast envy? Similar to beckies and sub-5 foids being more difficult to approach and likely to harshly reject men opposed to Stacies?

over for foids with small tits