Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids with blue eyes are very fuckable

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
its like their eyes are lighting up for dick

I prefer big brown eyes

Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes.

Blue is nice but i’ll do fine with any

And I ask you now, tell me what would you do
If her hair was black and her eyes were blue?

I like brown eyes the most

meh I agree with karl marx on this:

"But she had big blue eyes, and blue eyes are commonplace, like the water in the Spree.

"There is a silly, sentimental innocence in their expression, an innocence which is sorry for itself, a watery innocence which evaporates at the approach of fire into grey steam, and nothing else lies behind these eyes, their entire world is blue and their soul a blue bag, but as for brown eyes-- theirs is the realm of the ideal, and the infinite, stimulating world of night slumbers in their depths, lightnings of the soul flash out of them, and in their glance is music like the songs of Mignon, a distant, mellow land of radiance where there dwells a rich god who luxuriates in his own depths and, absorbed in the universality of his being, pours forth infinity and suffers infinity."

the marxist position on blue eyes is objectively correct

Brown eyes looks better on females - it also creates an interesting burgundy effect when reflecting off sunlight

Foids with black eyes are the most fuckable

I like all eye colors on women as long as she has a sexy bone structure and long hair