Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids will even fuck homeless men as long as he's Chad

A

agent ballsack

gothmoney soldiercel
★★★
what the fuck is this shit jfl, how much are you willing to bet she would've walked past him and left him rotting on the street if he were ugly as fuck? now chad gets free meals and a roof over his head simply for being chad, courtesy of this stacy :feelsree: even in the world of homeless people, chad wins. FUCK THIS GAY CUCKED SOYCIETY

Attachments

• 1A352339-2BD2-4CC0-98FA-2A8D1D7016B8.jpeg
    1A352339-2BD2-4CC0-98FA-2A8D1D7016B8.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 222
Over for homelesscels

what the fuck is this shit jfl, how much are you willing to bet she would've walked past him and left him rotting on the street if he were ugly as fuck? now chad gets free meals and a roof over his head simply for being chad, courtesy of this stacy :feelsree: even in the world of homeless people, chad wins. FUCK THIS GAY CUCKED SOYCIETY
It's why L is always first in LMS Looks Money Status. Looks really is a fix-all trump-all. It's practically impossible to be a failure if you're attractive enough. You can only fail if you decide to be a hard criminal and are really bad at it. Even then, you'll get a lighter prison sentence and are more likely to beat the charges completely, but yeah, that's the only way to really fuck it up.

Archimedes told people that with a long enough lever he could move the world. Archimedes really only needed a chiseled jaw line if he wanted the powers of a God.

It's why L is always first in LMS Looks Money Status. Looks really is a fix-all trump-all. It's practically impossible to be a failure if you're attractive enough. You can only fail if you decide to be a hard criminal and are really bad at it. Even then, you'll get a lighter prison sentence and are more likely to beat the charges completely, but yeah, that's the only way to really fuck it up.

Archimedes told people that with a long enough lever he could move the world. Archimedes really only needed a chiseled jaw line if he wanted the powers of a God.
5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

Like Ramirez he was a Slayer:feelskek: but he fucked up, he was thrown in jail by judge (male) and even there women went ape shit after him, even lawyers and judge(females) fall in love with him...

Looks are everything.

E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G:blackpill:

Yeah, especially if he took a shower.

“We had a long talk about his life. I went and bought him a little phone so we could keep in contact, there was something different about him."

When women dont know that its because of the way guy looks.

View attachment 595285
Like Ramirez he was a Slayer:feelskek: but he fucked up, he was thrown in jail by judge (male) and even there women went ape shit after him, even lawyers and judge(females) fall in love with him...

Looks are everything.

E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G:blackpill:
Looks are a greater blessing than anything else on the planet. Being a billionaire pajeet will never mog being a 6'5 whitr guy.

It's why I laugh my ass off when normies say chinks will rule the world :feelskek: as if women will ever allow those manlets the glory of success. If Chinese ever conquered Europe the noodle whores would fuck the "inferior conquered white lower class. Or the Chinese men would look yo upgrade their genes by enslaving white women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back