Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids will do everything for attention part 43943#: stacy cry about "abusive bf", posting "im crying" selfie

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
JFL

"oh i just got hit lets do a sexy selfie "

WOMEN ARE LIERS
WOMEN WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR ATTENTION AND SOCIAL MEDIA GAINZ

the selfie she uploaded (JFL)

the "abuse"

JFL
so fucking patethic.
DIE

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/fitne...ific-abuse-suffered-at-hands-of-ex-boyfriend/

That looks like chads cum on her face. Fuck this bitch

I wanna piss on her crying face while simultaneously punching her,stupid fucking attention whore roastie:feelsree::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Her personality radar were broken

You can tell it's false because any Stacy would be ecstatic from Chad caring enough to hit her.

JFL give me those 'wounds' repeatedly every day for the rest of my life that still would not be even close to one year of inceldom

Have a deep look into my titties

Typical white foid these days.

The only thing foids crave more than attention and validation from cucks on social media is Chads cock.

why did she show her tits in her "crying selfie"

That's pretty brutal :/ Why does anyone think a person deserves it unless they happened to do something to you personally? I'm confused.

That's pretty brutal :/ Why does anyone think a person deserves it unless they happened to do something to you personally? I'm confused.

i would feel bad if she didn't show off her tits in the first pic, that was on purpose

Because he got her with his PERSONALITY. Don't you think Inceltears? PERSONALITY

why would a foid be in a relationship with a sexist mysogynist abuser it doesnt make sense???:soy::chad::soy:
another bluepillled cucked tears lie debunked

You call her out for her inability to find "good" men, but inceltears will make up an excuse, they'll say the man was being manipulative. Anything to remove agency from women. It's all pointless.

If i'd be Chad i'd beat her with my cock.

Typical foid behavior, this is how they think because they only survive because of male empathy and white knight cucks.

>I got shot!
>Takes social media selfie of gunshot with your tits hanging out before going to the hospital.

They live and breathe attention seeking behavior. Go to any irrelevant small town foid's social media and even they are still on attention seeking mode constantly even though they're irrelevant in the world. Outside of being degenerate.

why did she show her tits in her "crying selfie"

Because it's literally her job to show off her sexual parts in every picture lol. That's what being a "fitness model" is about. It's just second nature to her now.

Btw, her coming out with this story is perfect for her, now her number of followers will skyrocket, along with all the love and sympathy she gets from fellow Stacey's and cucks. Probably the best decision she'll ever make in her "career".

> foid
> Colombian
> fitness model

JFL dont be surprised

Her personality radar were broken
> foid
> Colombian
> fitness model

JFL dont be surprised
Because it's literally her job to show off her sexual parts in every picture lol. That's what being a "fitness model" is about. It's just second nature to her now.

Btw, her coming out with this story is perfect for her, now her number of followers will skyrocket, along with all the love and sympathy she gets from fellow Stacey's and cucks. Probably the best decision she'll ever make in her "career".
They live and breathe attention seeking behavior. Go to any irrelevant small town foid's social media and even they are still on attention seeking mode constantly even though they're irrelevant in the world. Outside of being degenerate.
Typical white foid these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back