Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids will approach you if you’re chad. IOIs is stupid

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Everyone has to stop with this bullshit IOI cope. All these signs of smiling and staring bla bla bla is all bullshit. They could just be smiling because they’re being friendly and staring doesn’t mean shit either. They could be staring at something else or spacing off.

I seen many foids (including shy foids) approach chad by themselves and i seen chads brag on that retarded reddit site about how they get approached by even shy foids. All foids will approach you if you’re chad no matter what. Normies have to give the fuck up if a foid isn’t approaching them. Don’t waste ur time approaching foid. Extrovert foids definitely will approach you too so if no foid approached you then it’s over. Men approaching first is bullshit

Last edited:
gl with noticing those signals if you're non-nt

Foids only approach you when they're interested by you.

If no one approaches you, it's over.

Yes facts, if the foid finds you attractive she will approach you.

gl with noticing those signals if you're non-nt
Foids don’t give signals They’ll approach the chad when they see one and be all giggly about it and try to talk to you or they’ll get there stupid friends to talk to you

A water-is-wet kind of thread. Although IOI's do exist too. And they're too for handsome men only.

I actually caught a girl staring at me the other week, which usually only happens when I look dumb or do something dumb or bad, but that wasn’t the case this time. It was pretty novel. Maybe I’m not beyond saving tbh

Everyone has to stop with this bullshit IOI cope. All these signs of smiling and staring bla bla bla is all bullshit
Those shit, i have see on redpill channel lmao,

they have to said "if she smile at you, it's sign that she interest at u, bla blahh"

A water-is-wet kind of thread. Although IOI's do exist too. And they're too for handsome men only.
I knew it was a water post but i wanted to discuss about it still. The only IOI that exists is foid approaching you and asking for ur number then flirting with you and calling u attractive

Forget approaching some foids are genuinely shy or lack social skills, if you look good enough they will just stare at you with a smile for a long time.

Those shit, i have see on redpill channel lmao,

they have to said "if she smile at you, it's sign that she interest at u, bla blahh"
yeah and they cope massively by saying that if a foid points their foot at you that means they like you like wtf

86% of woman expect the man to make the first move. Woman will only approach Chad because he's so good looking they decide to break their rules. Chad's are fucking rare tho, 1 out of 1000. So many of you retards think you're incels because you never got approached when in reality you're normies too pussy to make the first move.

86% of woman expect the man to make the first move. Woman will only approach Chad because he's so good looking they decide to break their rules. Chad's are fucking rare tho, 1 out of 1000. So many of you retards think you're incels because you never got approached when in reality you're normies too pussy to make the first move.
i know i’m a trucel due to being called ugly and being treated like one and being treated like a creep many times. If you’re chad and went through all ur years and never been approached by atleast like 1-3 foids then you’re definitely ugly How tf you gonna be chad but not approached by a foid once in ur life at ur many years of ur life with all the foids around you not even one asks you out?

i know i’m a trucel due to being called ugly and being treated like one and being treated like a creep many times.
my bad, but I think its stupid to say if you never got approached you're an incel since 99% of man don't get approached. Normies have to put more effort than Chad, that's all.

True if you`re chad foids will initiate conversation

Everyone has to stop with this bullshit IOI cope. All these signs of smiling and staring bla bla bla is all bullshit. They could just be smiling because they’re being friendly and staring doesn’t mean shit either. They could be staring at something else or spacing off.

I seen many foids (including shy foids) approach chad by themselves and i seen chads brag on that retarded reddit site about how they get approached by even shy foids. All foids will approach you if you’re chad no matter what. Normies have to give the fuck up if a foid isn’t approaching them. Don’t waste ur time approaching foid. Extrovert foids definitely will approach you too so if no foid approached you then it’s over. Men approaching first is bullshit

"yo bro just like talk to shy girls you know because like they are not hoes because they are too shy to fuck chads" :soy::bluepill:

All I see on the internet is women posting selfies and trying to gain attention.