Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids who tease incels are the lowest scum on earth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Yeah much farking worse than your average highschool bully , Sluts who tease uggos are just plain evil human drones , They do this shit to inflate their egos for some sick farkin reason A.K.A software in their reptilian brains to attract or increase their chances with chads, Listen lurker sluts if you are going to tease uggos for your own sick amusement you deserve breast cancer and be raped by a farkin donkey.

Farking pieces of shit , Farking humans. And no , No sluts im not going to reproduce with subhuman foids and create more uggos to keep the shitty status quo for your shitty drone offspring. May this world burn.

Last edited:
Yeah much farking worse than your average highschool bully , Sluts who tease uggos are just plain evil drones , They do this shit to inflate their egos for some sick farkin reason , Listen sluts if you are going to tease uggos for your own sick amusement you deserve breast cancer and be raped by a farkin donkey.
They are not entitled to not being shamed by their shameless and respectless actions. They deserve every bit of shame they get and everything bad brought upon them. May all of them be harshly punished someday by someone that takes no bullshit from whores.

Foids who tease incels for not getting laid is like me teasing a foid for being weaker than me.

I carry a taser gun wherever I go, anyone who starts talking shit gets BTFOd

Yeah much farking worse than your average highschool bully , Sluts who tease uggos are just plain evil human drones , They do this shit to inflate their egos for some sick farkin reason A.K.A software to attract or increase their chances with chads, Listen lurker sluts if you are going to tease uggos for your own sick amusement you deserve breast cancer and be raped by a farkin donkey.

Farking pieces of shit , Farking humans. And no , No sluts im not going to reproduce with subhuman foids and create more uggos to keep the shitty status quo for your shitty drone offspring. May this world burn.
They literally use our biggest weakness as a plaything to boost their ego like you say, I hate them even more than "Everything-on-a-silver-plate Stacies", which is saying something already.

Foids who tease incels for not getting laid is like me teasing a foid for being weaker than me.
The shortest or skinniest dude in this forum could break any of these whores teasing us in half in no time.
I really, really fucking hope they mess with someone who gives no fucks and takes no shit from anyone, and let's see how that will go for them.
Many of them committed this mistake and ended up severely beaten or dead.

The shortest or skinniest dude in this forum could break any of these whores teasing us in half in no time.
I really, really fucking hope they mess with someone who gives no fucks and takes no shit from anyone, and let's see how that will go for them.
Many of them committed this mistake and ended up severely beaten or dead.

Not sure about that , I saw a video of some guys called felonyfights some years ago and a manlet lanklet got his ass kicked by a amazonian looking foid.

Not sure about that , I saw a video of some guys called felonyfights some years ago and a manlet lanklet got his ass kicked by a amazonian looking foid.
If any woman attacks a man, more men should take part in it and destroy the woman, she called it.

Yes. When I was living in a "youth home", I was denigrated by the girls who lived there regularly. They would laugh at me for anxious and socially-inept.

Always ignore them. They get blended on the inside when they dont get the attention they are fishing for.

Reproduce
Your father was incel tier? Lucky him.

Foids are natural eugenicists, they're naturally quite stupid also and their eugenicist nature can be quite easily fooled, like what your father did

Your father was incel tier? Lucky him.

Foids are natural eugenicists, they're naturally quite stupid also and their eugenicist nature can be quite easily fooled, like what your father did

Bruh i live in cartel-land , Apes breed here like rabbits and he was just sligtly taller than her and brown like shit. Or he was her cousin , I have no farkin idea about my origins.

Bruh i live in cartel-land , Apes breed here like rabbits and he was just sligtly taller than her and brown like shit. Or he was her cousin , I have no farkin idea about my origins.
Ah ok. In that case can't you just combat foids who make fun of you with violence

Ah ok. In that case can't you just combat foids who make fun of you with violence

This is the backyard of the imperium , We have the same moral policies as them in most of the country.

This is the backyard of the imperium , We have the same moral policies as them in most of the country.
?? You lost me now. Are you getting mad at foids on the internet or foids IRL?

I don't understand normies mostly female, treat incels like shit and then get mad when some incel goes ER or hate that them? FUCK IT :feelsree::feelsree: FUCK NORMIEDOM :reeeeee::reeeeee: I, AS INCEL, :society: HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE WOMEN :feelsree:, AND I HAVE NO COMMITMENT TO NORMIEDOM'S MORALS BECAUSE THEY TREAT ME LIKE SHIT :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping:

?? You lost me now. Are you getting mad at foids on the internet or foids IRL?

IDK , But tacoland is just a puppet state of the imperium and shit is the same here one way or another if we talk about hypergamy and you dont like goblinas.

That is one reason why i dont bother approaching females anymore.

Like the old Bill Hicks joke, I wonder if they dance around cripples too.

smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Done.