Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids who stock shelves at supermarkets look down on me

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I am somewhat moneymaxxed (programmer since my teens) and on Saturday I've been trying to strike up conversations with average/below average looking foids that I thought would be interested in a betabuxxer. Not that I would actually spend money on them but I just thought I'd see if I I'd at least have any value as a betabuxxer.

Short answer: I don't.

Yesterday evening I reached a whole new rock bottom I didn't even know was there. I went to four supermarkets and I tried striking up conversations with foids who stack shelves and cashiers. I was buying expensive food, wine and chocolates and other stuff and I'd ask the foids something and then tried to get any kind of conversation going. I tried to look as best I could, I'm gymmaxxed at 12% body fat and I wore a business casual tailored suit that I paid an obscene amount of money for and then wore it three times in two years.

Holy shit, it's even worse than I remember when I was trying PUA. It's like foids are aggressively avoiding any kind of conversation beyond the absolute minimum required by their job. Every one of them was acting like the hottest girl in the club, except it was a supermarket on a Saturday evening and they were working a shit job for minimum wage. Still less pathetic than me, though.

As a cherry-shaped shit nugget on top, I also got blown off by a parking attendant and a fucking dog walker.

This desperate attempt was inspired by a discussion I had with someone here who thought buying a $1000 car and having $5000 would get them out of inceldom. I thought maybe I'm an idiot and maybe I could get a non-hideous minimum-wage foid to overlook my face for a nicer life. Turns out I am an idiot (I spent around $400 on wine and groceries I'll mostly throw away) but merely being well off doesn't mean shit. I'm not sure how things would be different if I were a millionaire.

I hate my stupid fucking brain with its stupid hope and optimism.

People need to learn that buying foids isn’t really possible anymore

Bro why'd you hit on a girl who is walking with her lover?

I am somewhat moneymaxxed (programmer since my teens) and on Saturday I've been trying to strike up conversations with average/below average looking foids that I thought would be interested in a betabuxxer. Not that I would actually spend money on them but I just thought I'd see if I I'd at least have any value as a betabuxxer.

Short answer: I don't.

Yesterday evening I reached a whole new rock bottom I didn't even know was there. I went to four supermarkets and I tried striking up conversations with foids who stack shelves and cashiers. I was buying expensive food, wine and chocolates and other stuff and I'd ask the foids something and then tried to get any kind of conversation going. I tried to look as best I could, I'm gymmaxxed at 12% body fat and I wore a business casual tailored suit that I paid an obscene amount of money for and then wore it three times in two years.

Holy shit, it's even worse than I remember when I was trying PUA. It's like foids are aggressively avoiding any kind of conversation beyond the absolute minimum required by their job. Every one of them was acting like the hottest girl in the club, except it was a supermarket on a Saturday evening and they were working a shit job for minimum wage. Still less pathetic than me, though.

As a cherry-shaped shit nugget on top, I also got blown off by a parking attendant and a fucking dog walker.

This desperate attempt was inspired by a discussion I had with someone here who thought buying a $1000 car and having $5000 would get them out of inceldom. I thought maybe I'm an idiot and maybe I could get a non-hideous minimum-wage foid to overlook my face for a nicer life. Turns out I am an idiot (I spent around $400 on wine and groceries I'll mostly throw away) but merely being well off doesn't mean shit. I'm not sure how things would be different if I were a millionaire.

I hate my stupid fucking brain with its stupid hope and optimism.
You should had never done that btw.
But you tried...
Woman only want the top % only.
Her looksmatch ( = / = ) will rot in loneliness.

yup that’s pretty much how things go in 2019, all foids are so cruel and think they’re so much prettier than what they are, literally can’t even have a decent conversation with them these days. If u have to approach its already over

u wont find a gf at supermarket,life is not an american movie

My job is to stock shelves at supermarkets… :feelsbadman:

Whats your income, and whats your countries average income? Just curious as to how well off we're talking here.

Women, especially younger teenage girls at the supermarket don't need your money for utility. They can find some trust funder Chad on tinder is less than 5 minutes to take them out for a night on the town, then fuck them at a suite in the Ritz Carlton.

I was at the grocery store with a friend around 2 years ago, before I was going off to college, about our ACT and SAT scores. He is clearly trying to talk me up and talks about my scores right in front of the pretty cute highschool cashier girl (I got a 35 ACT and 1490 SAT). She says "wow, I wish I could get scores like that." and my friend then fucking says "maybe my guy here could tutor you."

I cringed so fucking hard and she just laughs it off and says "I don't think my boyfriend would like that."

Jfl she's probably dating some 6'6" chad that works at a McDonalds Drive Thru that has a 15 on his ACT.

Looks is 80% of the deal. About ~70% of that is face.
The other 20% is Money, Status (Uncommon success or Money enables you to at least be able to betabuxx if percentages in looks are missing)
and Personality, respectively.
You'd need a "staggering" amount of money to attract someone as a self proclaimed "incel".

The programming and IT field in general has less than 0 appeal to women. Basically if you are 5/10 normie that's in IT, then to women you will become a 4 or even 3 due to your low status peasant profession

They'd say your problem is your personality. What are you thinking when you call them foids.
Women are human being; a sensitive heart.

Seriously, it never began for you. I have no idea how you look like.
I only remember you have a fucked jaw and crocked teeth. If money is not a problem, you could fix it easly.
You remind me of one incel who had Versace clothes... still incel.
I spare you Chad is slaying with a sweatpants but still.

I hate when I go to the shop and they catch me buying milky bar buttons. I know they look down on me, but those buttons taste so good.

I love those too. However I always go through the self checkout so I don't have to interact with an STD factory (foid)

bro never hit on foids who are working.
everyone hates being at work. you are talking to them while they are in their worst state, mentally.
+ you being subhuman incel = stacking negatives.

i think our only chance is a heavily intoxicated foid tbh.

everyone hates being at work. you are talking to them while they are in their worst state, mentally.
+ you being subhuman incel = stacking negatives.

i think our only chance is a heavily intoxicated foid tbh.
Morgue is a legit game.
Or babysitter as @Grotesque would say.

The only young foids who want betabux are golddiggers, who want millionaires at least. The only foids who want non-rich betabux are post-wall foids, and the only post-wall foids who want ugly non-rich betabux are really ugly post-wall foids

Same, I don't want anyone to see me buying them honestly. One time I was buying a shitload of crisps and some dumb chav comes up to me and asks "you really like those don't you". Made me really self conscious honestly.

Brutal, that means he looked down on you like a child. He would never say that to any man he had respect for.

I only remember you have a fucked jaw and crocked teeth. If money is not a problem, you could fix it easly.
I've been to two top notch orthodontists and they said there's nothing they can do. Which I don't feel too bad about, because foids don't want me even when they can't see my teeth which is most of the time.

Where then? Where's this mythical place where foid will not hate talking to a subhuman?

Women, especially younger teenage girls at the supermarket don't need your money for utility.
They weren't teenagers, I'd say they're mid-20s to early-30s. You know, nearing that wall that everybody thinks totally exists.

I love those too. However I always go through the self checkout so I don't have to interact with an STD factory (foid)
Same. Another benefit of using those is that it marginally contributes to foids and normies losing their jobs.

very relatable.

it doesn't matter what we do, we can't make the jump to dating working class girls, I get the feeling that dating across class barriers is weird now and non-NT. and you should never try anything even slightly weird or out of the ordinary if you are not Chad, you get no support from society even for basic day to day things, let alone trying crazy shit like this.

anyway, from the very little that i've seen, those women find some retard with an ok jawline and chin from their class and hang out group, get engaged at age 18-20 and then just defend him forever. no matter what he does. it doesn't matter if he ends up jobless, has a drinking problem, loses his teeth and is a general moron. she will fiercely stick by him and beat back anyone trying to enter her life or alter her "journey". there's always some alpha thuglite dipshit screwed into place ever since they finished highschool and they don't need anybody else.

there's a weird thing about working class girls that are not just unemployed slags, where they behave in a very old fashioned way. they fiercely defend their own and hold on to them, family, druggie friends, shitty boyfriends, doesn't matter, they stick by everyone to the end and hold very long relationships.
this creates weird parallels, for instance my very old-fashioned but upper class mother, who had an intellectual upper class job, had the same behavior as lower class working girls have now, where they defend a man of absolutely abysmal quality to the death and stick by them until the end. because that's what you used to do in the old days.
there doesn't seem to be a way in for us anywhere lol, all the ways are blocked.

Last edited:
Morgue is a legit game.
tbh
Where then? Where's this mythical place where foid will not hate talking to a subhuman?
if I knew I wouldn't be here. all I'm trying to say is that the supermarket is one of the absolute worst places,
because this is not the first time someone has made a thread about this.

Women, especially younger teenage girls at the supermarket don't need your money for utility. They can find some trust funder Chad on tinder is less than 5 minutes to take them out for a night on the town, then fuck them at a suite in the Ritz Carlton.

I was at the grocery store with a friend around 2 years ago, before I was going off to college, about our ACT and SAT scores. He is clearly trying to talk me up and talks about my scores right in front of the pretty cute highschool cashier girl (I got a 35 ACT and 1490 SAT). She says "wow, I wish I could get scores like that." and my friend then fucking says "maybe my guy here could tutor you."

I cringed so fucking hard and she just laughs it off and says "I don't think my boyfriend would like that."

Jfl she's probably dating some 6'6" chad that works at a McDonalds Drive Thru that has a 15 on his ACT.
high iq reply

That pic.
Chad.co
Are you looking to get banned ?

I stomach in chest out when I'm outside and always have stern look on my face.

Not to attract foids. I'm done with that. To keep potential hostile people who already look down on me from starting trouble.

We all know how the rest of society hates us and wants us dead.

buy groceries online ngl