Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids who had ugly boyfriends

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
So, i noticed this sometime ago but never saw any of you mention this
Just like a leftist liberal adopting a black child to virtue signal about how progressive they are there are foids who give some ugly beta orbiters the TITLE of BOYFRIEND in order to virtue signal about how they don't care about looks(to maximize the orbiter count), but these ugly males never get sex, or even a kiss, they just get some time to spend with this foid and these orbiters that get the title of boyfriend but never receive physical intimacy are too afraid to complain about it(fear of losing the title that brings a lot validation from normies and paints you in good light), neither can they talk to friends about this, the foid is fully aware of this and uses this fact to virtue signal as much as possible to show the world how she is a NAWALT worth praising while sucking chad dick on the side

I think I'm glad that I didn't understand any of that.

So, i noticed this sometime ago but never saw any of you mention this
Just like a leftist liberal adopting a black child to virtue signal about how progressive they are there are foids who give some ugly beta orbiters the TITLE of BOYFRIEND in order to virtue signal about how they don't care about looks(to maximize the orbiter count), but these ugly males never get sex, or even a kiss, they just get some time to spend with this foid and these orbiters that get the title of boyfriend but never receive physical intimacy are too afraid to complain about it(fear of losing the title that brings a lot validation from normies and paints you in good light), neither can they talk to friends about this, the foid is fully aware of this and uses this fact to virtue signal as much as possible to show the world how she is a NAWALT worth praising while sucking chad dick on the side

It's tokenism (A word no less) at play. Nobody is fooled.
Plus social desirability bias at play.
What would have happened to me further if I didn't cut the threads that were hanging me with a scamster courtesan.

I never got the title of boyfriend back when I was orbiting, you know it’s over when you can’t even become an honorary bf

yeah basically sums up the bullshit on how they give some guys a "chance" they are basically a placeholder until chad arrives

foids ugly boyfriends = Not a chad or chadlite

yeah basically sums up the bullshit on how they give some guys a "chance" they are basically a placeholder until chad arrives
Exactly
I think I'm glad that I didn't understand any of that.
You did get the idea
Betacucks
Deserve all the shit they get
It's tokenism (A word no less) at play. Nobody is fooled.
Plus social desirability bias at play.
What would have happened to me further if I didn't cut the threads that were hanging me with a scamster courtesan.
Be glad you're not a tool to boost the foid's ability to virtue signal

Last edited: