Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids want you to stay away, men want to see you fail

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
That is the treatment that you get as sub 8 male. If you are 8+ only difference is that foids want to fuck with you but other men still pray that you fail. Even on this forum, rarely will someone show empathy to their fellow blackpilled brocel who goes through same pain as them.
Rotters here don't want you to ascend or improve your situation. Humans are trash, majority of you here are also trash. It doesn't matter if you are incel or not, you are still predisposed to be npc piece of shit. If you are trully blackpilled, then you should seek to rise above your primitive and evil human nature, not to be like every other normie. At least have empathy for your brocel, I know what pain and suffering I am experiencing daily and I wouldn't wish it to some brocel who is in the same situation not by his fault, but by humanoid species fault.

I am nice to non fakecels or non highschoolers who complain about stupid shit

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would say sub 7. I agree in general men want other male to fail and women want short/ugly/poor Men to disappear from the face of the world.
Rotters here don't want you to ascend or improve your situation.
Not true, its just for most incels self improvement is futile and its not nice to feed them false hope, while for guys with potential I did gave some advices and I've seen others too, also there are other forums for self improvement. Its not nice to come here and expect bunch of ugly losers to stroke your ego by letting you mogging them.

Not true, its just for most incels self improvement is futile and its not nice to feed them false hope, while for guys with potential I did gave some advices and I've seen others too, also there are other forums for self improvement. Its not nice to come here and expect bunch of ugly losers to stroke your ego by letting you mogging them.
Ok, maybe I didn't understand this site well. So basically pieces of shit like everywhere else.

That is the treatment that you get as sub 8 male. If you are 8+ only difference is that foids want to fuck with you but other men still pray that you fail. Even on this forum, rarely will someone show empathy to their fellow blackpilled brocel who goes through same pain as them.
Rotters here don't want you to ascend or improve your situation. Humans are trash, majority of you here are also trash. It doesn't matter if you are incel or not, you are still predisposed to be npc piece of shit. If you are trully blackpilled, then you should seek to rise above your primitive and evil human nature, not to be like every other normie. At least have empathy for your brocel, I know what pain and suffering I am experiencing daily and I wouldn't wish it to some brocel who is in the same situation not by his fault, but by humanoid species fault.
I don't think men want other men to fail

CDB0FB60 C712 4CFC AFBA 551936802FF1

normies are bigger assholes and 2022 .is is full of them

brutal blackpill.

our society closely resembles animal hierarchies found in nature. men see each other not as friends, but as competition. the world is pretty much a zero sum game. especially now when the economy has been shit for 50 years and now the sexual market is shit too. there isnt enough money and foids to go around.

people here always talk about how relationships are transactional to show that foids only care about a man's looks or his resources. but this applies to ALL relationships. no one has a real friend. people only hang out with each other because they gain something from it. if you ever have a stroke of bad luck and need to depend on someone for help, they will leave you pretty quick. people dont give a fuck.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
EMMMMMMMMMMMM LOADINGGG
SU-152 HEAVY TANK DESTROYER BE READY !!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DESTROY THEIR HOMELAND STEAL THEIR BABIES PUT THEM INTO KITCHEN YEEEEEEEEEAHH THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!!!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

MAKE THEM READY TO WORK FOR LABOUR CAMPS (WITH FORCE!) MAKE THEM WORK FOR 21 HOUR SHIFTS (3 HOUR FOR SEX SLAVING) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

MAKE THEM TO RECOGNIZE INTERNATIONAL INCEL FLAG AND KISS THE EAGLE OF INCELDIA :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

no fk you go back to reddit

EMMMMMMMMMMMM LOADINGGG
SU-152 HEAVY TANK DESTROYER BE READY !!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

DESTROY THEIR HOMELAND STEAL THEIR BABIES PUT THEM INTO KITCHEN YEEEEEEEEEAHH THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING !!!!!!!!!! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

MAKE THEM READY TO WORK FOR LABOUR CAMPS (WITH FORCE!) MAKE THEM WORK FOR 21 HOUR SHIFTS (3 HOUR FOR SEX SLAVING) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

MAKE THEM TO RECOGNIZE INTERNATIONAL INCEL FLAG AND KISS THE EAGLE OF INCELDIA :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
ALL IN REAL LIFE :lasereyes:

I hate how all females cooperate whilst we compete for them.

I don't think so. Petty, vengeful thinking is a feminine thing, so it's mostly women, redditors and other feminist men who want men to be failures. Normal men don't really care and women want our lives destroyed.

I don't think so. Petty, vengeful thinking is a feminine thing, so it's mostly women, redditors and other feminist men who want men to be failures. Normal men don't really care and women want our lives destroyed.

I hate how all females cooperate whilst we compete for them.
One of the most pathetic things you can observe in males, is that when some female does something bad or acts inappropriately, instead of holding her accountable, these 'men' lash out at each other like it's not her fault.
E.g. some woman does something wrong at work. Instead of correcting her, these 'men' will blame each other.
It's probably the lowest and most pathetic form of white-knighting.

One of the most pathetic things you can observe in males, is that when some female does something bad or acts inappropriately, instead of holding her accountable, these 'men' lash out at each other like it's not her fault.
E.g. some woman does something wrong at work. Instead of correcting her, these 'men' will blame each other.
It’s crazy how bluepillers think the female will appreciate them after a situation like that.

:feelsokman:

Foids would immediately commit incel genocide the moment they had the power to do so.